Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Miss Cherrylicious
Hmm...different routes to make most of the undesired stuff avoidable...thats a good sign since i dont want to play a pimp...but some (planned) tags bother me even if they dont target the LI...could you please spoiler me the planned routes so i can decide? No need to go into the story details, it would already be enough to see which tags are/will be (avoidable) in each planned route.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I haven't played it yet but apparently the game seems to have the potential for an incest tag

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Well, played through the first three episodes. The episodes are a bit shorter than I would subjectively expect from the term 'episode', but overall I'd say there's a good amount of content for the first release. So far it's enjoyable, mostly slowly meeting the several LIs, and some side girls for a bit of sexual content early on, I usually like that combination. I'm quite a big sandbox hater, but done like this (freeroam segments in between the VN parts) I don't mind it at all. But as some people have pointed out already, the navigation could be improved to be a bit more obvious where you can go. Also, it would be nice if the completed task disappear (or are crossed off) from the task list on the phone.

All in all, I'd call it a promising start, and one to keep an eye on! (y)

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
the navigation is awful, I never know what to click
More than one person has made that comment already ... feedback received!
I'll figure out some better arrows and upload another version - I guess I just knew where they were so didn't come up when I play tested.

Reactions: darlic

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I've written different paths so that people can choose their own adventure, and avoid some of the more "out there" content if they wish. At the moment prostitution is not a tag for any of the 6 main LIs ... unless there is an overwhelming demand in a poll or something ;)
Best thing is to do what you are passionate about, following polls usually ends up resulting in very scuffed scenes and quicker burn out.

Feb 17, 2022
Sounds good but there is a few concerning tags I see. Bukkake general means there will most likely be sharing/swinging and possibly NTR on the horizon. So my question would be, is the recipient of such content a LI or just some random slut. If it's a LI is she avoidable, or is she a slut that we are forced to pursue and be willing to share with multiple other men.

If the dev could be a bit more descriptive on the more controversial tags that would be very helpful for people to decide wether to download and possibly support in the future.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
I swear you ask this in every thread man. :FacePalm:

If it's not already tagged with incest and it's not in the planned tags then you can safely assume that the dev isn't going to add it.
the platform is free and most of the developers answer me positively

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Sounds good but there is a few concerning tags I see. Bukkake general means there will most likely be sharing/swinging and possibly NTR on the horizon. So my question would be, is the recipient of such content a LI or just some random slut. If it's a LI is she avoidable, or is she a slut that we are forced to pursue and be willing to share with multiple other men.

If the dev could be a bit more descriptive on the more controversial tags that would be very helpful for people to decide wether to download and possibly support in the future.
I'm hoping the first few episodes people can get a feel for how many options and choices there will be later on.
e.g. there are options to partake in sex with a couple of choices of partners and an option to skip that content and choose nobody.
There are also options within sex scenes (although I found these a lot trickier) where people can simply not select any acts they're not keen on seeing.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes