Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Umm..., so it's a story of a young law degree graduate guy who loses all his financial support, fails to get any job as a lawyer and becomes a male stripper and a gigolo for the bored horny housewifes to pay for his student loan? Right?!

Well, that definitely sounds... new and... intriguing. :p :LOL:
Goddamn it. Your game sounds better! :cool:
Someone is going to steal your excellent idea there and run with it.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

Allan Wolf

Jun 1, 2021
when I read the game's plot I thought it would be more of an incest game, curious that it doesn't have that tag. looks interesting i'll play

Feb 17, 2022
I think I probably shouldn't have been so literal with the tags (I looked at the list when I posted).
e.g. I included swinging because the definition was something like "a couple invite an extra person for sex" which to me is a definition of a threesome (there are some MFFs planned) so I put swinging. So no - definitely not a swinging-based story.

I think I've got the code skills to not mention the things that are skipped later on ... hopefully ;)

I mapped the LI out across a spectrum of three variables: emotional monogamy (requiring the MC be emotionally faithful), sexual monogamy (requiring the MC to be sexually faithful) and each LI has got a few likes and dislikes (including some kinks for some). So some LI will need you (at some point in the game a long way down the track) to be emotionally and sexually monogamous, others won't care who else you sleep with as long as they're the "one", and others will be happy to share you.

Which is where I've run afoul of the Harem / Harem-ish tag I've used. I think a lot of people want the harem tag to be 100% every girl concurrently with you at the end (but some of my characters wouldn't go for that).

I know this game won't be for everyone, luckily we're on a forum full of great and varied content ... so I'm just going to keep going with my thing. I totally understand if it isn't your thing or you don't want to invest your time in it (I am the same way with games).
The game sounds pretty good actually and I really appreciate the extra break down. I will try it tonight and I wish you luck.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Really like what dev has going here. Would love to see Bambilicious (and Ginger Schnapps) working their way through law or paralegal school :love: for some future crossover content. If you're wondering why I gravitated towards those two, you need look no further than my avatar! :D Only real critique I have is the arrows moving from room to room were hidden (or rollovers) and were sometimes hard to find. Good luck w/this one Miss Cherrylicious!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Prostitution and Swinging with Romance and Harem in one game :WaitWhat: :FacePalm: That's not how it works, you're shooting yourself in the foot from the very beginning
I was just going to say like, huh? How are these things going to fit?
The MC being a male stripper and a gigolo, this could work quite smoothly. :sneaky:
https://f95zone.to/threads/law-of-attraction-s1-ep-1-3-cherrylicious-studios.125491/post-8648261
However, as I understand, this is not the case.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The only thing i dislike about this game is that ex gf messing up the mc his sexy time at the party

And she keeps harrassing him the whole game in person and by texting

Cant she just fuck off already

Otherwise a pretty decent game so far

But feels like the mc is a little bitch how he puts up with that cheating ex her taunting and why he didnt even block and delete her number in his phone :ROFLMAO:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Renders look goods,the overview sounds quite cliche,but not bad,(except the father is alive and left with the money :KEK: ) well it seemed strange to me that with that Overview it does not have an Incest tag and it is not planned either, so I guess no family fun :HideThePain: (a pity)

At the moment prostitution is not a tag for any of the 6 main LIs ... unless there is an overwhelming demand in a poll or something
doubt.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leaving that aside, English is not my native language so I must ask, what does the "ish" mean? from what little I understand is it a way of saying something vaguely?or a way to not commit to something? I mean, it would be like saying that it can happen, or it could also not happen?

Anyways Good Luck.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes