Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Renders look goods,the overview sounds quite cliche,but not bad,(except the father is alive and left with the money :KEK: ) well it seemed strange to me that with that Overview it does not have an Incest tag and it is not planned either, so I guess no family fun :HideThePain: (a pity)

View attachment 1953985

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leaving that aside, English is not my native language so I must ask, what does the "ish" mean? from what little I understand is it a way of saying something vaguely?or a way to not commit to something? I mean, it would be like saying that it can happen, or it could also not happen?

Anyways Good Luck.
Thanks for playing the game, and for the great advice. Will definitely take that on board.
Your English is spot on - "ish" means sort of or approximately (or, that I didn't really know how to answer the question).

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Boy his ex-girlfriend is ugly... lol

Good job so far w the game. I don't mind the 'chatty' parts and the renders all look good.
I most always keep all sounds muted (sorry) so can't comment there.

I was having some performance issues on the free-roam part.
(Ok, I wasn't...I never have performance issues...lol) But the game was running pretty slow.
For example, in the living room when looking at the pictures on the wall, I didn't realize they were
clickable and I needed to hover over them for a second each before they worked. Since it was acting
like that, I didn't really know what to click on, things were reacting too slowly.

I'm not running a super computer by any means... but I usually don't have this issue.

Anyway, Thank you very much and Best of Luck!

Reactions: Miss Cherrylicious
Jan 18, 2021
Just finished what's done so far, here is some things I noticed:
1: Make the markers to move around more noticeable. There were several times where I just clicked around because I didn't even see the move arrows.
2: Animation is good, but could use some improvement. Noticed the hair animation is awkward in some scenes.
3: The gallery is bugged. The final 2 scenes lead only to the one before it.

Other than those, good start. I'll be keeping an eye on it.

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Just finished what's done so far, here is some things I noticed:
1: Make the markers to move around more noticeable. There were several times where I just clicked around because I didn't even see the move arrows.
2: Animation is good, but could use some improvement. Noticed the hair animation is awkward in some scenes.
3: The gallery is bugged. The final 2 scenes lead only to the one before it.

Other than those, good start. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
Thank you so much for the feedback and for playing the game.

I have released a new version with more obvious arrows that don't auto hide - will do more work on those before the next ep to make sure that stops frustrating people.

Also the gallery bug was a mistake. I was testing two of the sex scenes in Episode 4 (coming soon!) and forgot to remove the thumbnails from the gallery. I'm just glad the game didn't crash altogether when you click on them!

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
This has a really great start and for once I actually like the MC and the women were well written to this point, but I will say for 300 bucks she should have kept the heels on. Good luck with the project , looking forward to the next update.

Jul 20, 2020
Some Feedback on what I've played so far:
1. Change the MC's haircut, no law student is going to have such a horrible hair style and expect to be taken seriously. He looks like a giant douche with that hair.

2. I generally hate free roam and/or sandbox games, this one isn't terrible (as it's still generally limited scope) but has some serious flaws: As mentioned previously, the navigation is horrible, arrows being a dark color doesn't work well when placed over darker backgrounds.

The "hide-n-seek" items is time-padding at best, plus in order to finish the Briana note event you have to go into the phone and check all the messages that I didn't even know about (or cared about). Several selections in the 'free roam' areas give little to no real content, it's all fluff and it's generally a waste of development time and effort.

3. Renders are well done, but some of the female faces need some help, to me they seem to have too bit of a harsh angle with odd mouths.

It's a quick start to what could be a solid story, the renders and art is solid and I'll keep an eye on this one to see how it progresses.

Edit: I feel I need to some-what apologize as well, I don't mean to come off as too harsh, as I feel there's definite potential on this project, I just always feel free roam and sandbox elements can really bring a good project down. Everyone who seems to develop a VN who has a form of sandbox or free roam never has it where it really pans out to what they wanted it to be, as it requires a lot more work and time to input actual content and value in that free roam or sandbox. There's only a *very* small amount of VN's that have done free roam and/or sandbox well, in most cases, there's no need for it.

Last edited:
Jul 25, 2022
I played it today and it looks promising, I know it's not in the plans but I missed the game having an incest option for those who like the genre

Reactions: SydneyTJ

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
How to pass this screen ? View attachment 1957730
you have to click on every "clicking object" firstly.
after that move your cursor over central part of lower screen edge, where direction arrow/pointer is hidden.
the navigation in free roam events could be better, hopefully that will be improved in future releases.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Enjoying it overall, but the MC's hair is just atrocious. Genuinely I thought it was a mistake or a joke or something the first time I saw it, but his weird-ass Norman Osborn sidecut was apparently intentional.
yeah, and to not mention that terrible color of his pants :FacePalm:
proper law student needs pink colored pants, and not such atrocity.
also he needs a wrist watch, preferably casio unisex.
there are additional things considering his outfit and overall look in need of fixing, yet i feel those few are THE MUST.
i simply cant immerse myself otherwise....every dev should pay ultimate attention to those most important details in avns, starting with mc hair, and followed by wrist watches and pants colors.
*sarcasm of*
:BootyTime:

YepperCause

Dec 23, 2017
every dev should pay ultimate attention to those most important details in avns, starting with mc hair, and followed by wrist watches and pants colors.
Weak shit. The dev made a conscious choice for the MC to have what might be the most bizarre haircut I've ever seen on a human being, some kind of corn row side fade with a side mullet or something. Calling that out as bizarre is very different from complaining about proper law student attire, or whatever.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes