rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
"The Law Of Attraction"
Here I am, expecting that I was going to play as a kinky character in the vein of young 'Sir Newton'... shame. lol

94c.jpg

Companion: "But Sir, we can't write that..."
Sir Newton: "Then write this: The greater the mass, the greater the force of attraction."

Unfortunately your life has fallen apart: Your playboy father has split up with your mother and taken all the family money with him.
Never thought I would say this, but there's a father who should be DEAD, :devilish:

Last edited:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Holy crap, still downloading, but i must admit, after seeing this i have a hard time not being biased... Barbie on LSD?! Putting this into the "promotion pictures" was a unlucky bold move...

killer 13

May 14, 2022
this game may not even have an incest tag, but its plot looks a lot like incest tagged games

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
don't you plan on including incest tag in the future so I can give it a go?
There is a planned tag section.....

3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Small Tits, Romance, Big Ass, Dating Sim, Adventure
Planned: Corruption, Gilf, Lesbian, Interracial, BDSM, Group Sex, Bukkake, Swinging, Harem (ish?), Male Domination, Female Domination, Milf, Water Sports, Spanking
No sign of incest in current or planned tags so I would say, no.

killer 13

May 14, 2022
I don't see anything wrong with asking about incest tag plans, i also ask in some topics, in one of them the dev told me that he had forgotten to include the incest tag in the plans

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
The navigation system really needs work and the click boxes for items can be annoying for ultrahigh resolution monitors. Hiding arrows is not cool when your arrow is a black outline on a black background. In free roam you should have navigation arrows always visible. No one cares about your background renders enough to be putout because there are navigation arrows.

I personally found the story boring. I got as far as looking for the note and got so bored i quit. This was the third episode and you lost me because all this feels like an introduction and not the actual game yet. Your introduction shouldn't be this long. It shouldn't be a long boring slog. The lack of sex was glaring this far into the game.

Gosamr

May 6, 2021
I don't see anything wrong with asking about incest tag plans, i also ask in some topics, in one of them the dev told me that he had forgotten to include the incest tag in the plans
Yeah, wasn't he the guy who was banned from Patreon recently?

Maevos

May 4, 2019
I think Miss Cherrylicious is on the right path here. Female models are somewhat different to what I'm used to but male models are quite alright, especially the MC. The story is interesting and dialogue is on point. No Engrish here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest I see no reason not to support this project, it has all the right ingredients to be successful. I've found myself itching to see more of the story at the end of EP3 and that can only be a good thing.

Feb 17, 2022
I'm hoping the first few episodes people can get a feel for how many options and choices there will be later on.
e.g. there are options to partake in sex with a couple of choices of partners and an option to skip that content and choose nobody.
There are also options within sex scenes (although I found these a lot trickier) where people can simply not select any acts they're not keen on seeing.
Your basically asking people to just try it out on faith they will just like what you provide. Most people don't wish to waste time playing something that doesn't align with their preffered kinks. That's why I asked for a better description of the content to expect.

Like is sharing/swinging a big or even the main theme of the game?

Are certain LI scrictly tied to more niche kinks? Or is there alternate paths with said LI?

Is all of it 100% avoidable or it merely skippable scenes yet still part of the main storyline and mentioned even if you don't see it?

We don't need serious spoilers of the storyline just a more in depth breakdown of the sexual content going on aroumd the story. Cause that's what 99.9% are here for. Right? ;)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Overview:
You are a young man from a wealthy family, and you have just graduated from college with your law degree. /snip/ your playboy father has /snip/ taken all the family money with him. /snip/ you have failed to get a unpaid internship at any of the law firms you applied to. /snip/ you'll need to use your wits to navigate your career, relationships, alcohol and sex.​

3DCG, Animated, Male Protagonist, Multiple Endings, Anal Sex, Big Tits, Cheating, Creampie, Groping, Handjob, Oral Sex, Prostitution, Stripping, Titfuck, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism, Small Tits, Romance, Big Ass, Dating Sim, Adventure
Umm..., so it's a story of a young law degree graduate guy who loses all his financial support, fails to get any job as a lawyer and becomes a male stripper and a gigolo for the bored horny housewifes to pay for his student loan? Right?!

Well, that definitely sounds... new and... intriguing. :p :LOL:

Last edited:

Miss Cherrylicious

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2021
Your basically asking people to just try it out on faith they will just like what you provide. Most people don't wish to waste time playing something that doesn't align with their preffered kinks. That's why I asked for a better description of the content to expect.

Like is sharing/swinging a big or even the main theme of the game?

Are certain LI scrictly tied to more niche kinks? Or is there alternate paths with said LI?

Is all of it 100% avoidable or it merely skippable scenes yet still part of the main storyline and mentioned even if you don't see it?

We don't need serious spoilers of the storyline just a more in depth breakdown of the sexual content going on aroumd the story. Cause that's what 99.9% are here for. Right? ;)
I think I probably shouldn't have been so literal with the tags (I looked at the list when I posted).
e.g. I included swinging because the definition was something like "a couple invite an extra person for sex" which to me is a definition of a threesome (there are some MFFs planned) so I put swinging. So no - definitely not a swinging-based story.

I think I've got the code skills to not mention the things that are skipped later on ... hopefully ;)

I mapped the LI out across a spectrum of three variables: emotional monogamy (requiring the MC be emotionally faithful), sexual monogamy (requiring the MC to be sexually faithful) and each LI has got a few likes and dislikes (including some kinks for some). So some LI will need you (at some point in the game a long way down the track) to be emotionally and sexually monogamous, others won't care who else you sleep with as long as they're the "one", and others will be happy to share you.

Which is where I've run afoul of the Harem / Harem-ish tag I've used. I think a lot of people want the harem tag to be 100% every girl concurrently with you at the end (but some of my characters wouldn't go for that).

I know this game won't be for everyone, luckily we're on a forum full of great and varied content ... so I'm just going to keep going with my thing. I totally understand if it isn't your thing or you don't want to invest your time in it (I am the same way with games).

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
I think Miss Cherrylicious is on the right path here. Female models are somewhat different to what I'm used to but male models are quite alright, especially the MC. The story is interesting and dialogue is on point. No Engrish here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

To be honest I see no reason not to support this project, it has all the right ingredients to be successful. I've found myself itching to see more of the story at the end of EP3 and that can only be a good thing.
I would agree but the story is a bit boring for me. i spent multiple episodes still meeting main characters and I got bored because I never felt like i was playing the game, i was still meeting the cast of characters and then the game would start. Everything up until you look for the note, is just character introductions. No Tv show could survive if episodes 1, 2, and 3 was just meeting the cast of the show. go to party meet characters, meet dad outside party, cock block sex NEVER a cool way to introduce sex to a game. Wake up meet mom, go to city meet neighbour. Walk in on roommate having sex. Go to work meet work colleges. I get we have to meet people in a game but this could have been handled better.

Assume certain things were ironed out BEFORE the game started. You dad screwed you and your mom over but got you the internship chance already and you already had your housing lined up. No need to introduce the father until later in the story. Not sure why the ex girlfriend cock blocking you was required. Most of the party seemed pointless if you jump start the story to already having the job and housing lined up. That eliminates a whole huge bit of bloat to the introductions. We don't lose anything because you can talk to your roommate about what an ass you ex is when you arrive at the apartment. This establishes that you dad and ex girlfriend are the "bad guys" and we don't need them to appear until they are required by the story. I felt the dev was going through a cast of characters and checking off the box after each introduction. it didn't feel natural because it was too long. And because all we have gotten are intros none of the characters feels developed.

All this said i see your point there seems to be something here that could be quite the gem I just think it needs polish.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes