Can't remember a game I played a while back

Therion

May 25, 2017
Hello, like the title says I'm looking for a game that I can't seem to remember the name of.

It was a sort of a quiz/truth or dare/strip type game, but it was a local multiplayer, to play with your girlfriend/boyfriend together.
I remember there were a bunch of options on fetishes you could click on and off and those type of truth or dares would come up later.
Also they had a similar section of options with sex toys you have available or want to use and you could click on an option that allowes you to take pics/videos while daring the other person to do something you selected.
The game let you earn virtual money to use for "power ups" after completing a dare.

For the visual of the game, it was a relativly simple background, with two people on one side with clothes on, which you could take off by clicking on them. Basically a visual what the other person wears at the moment.

I hope someone here remembers the game I mean, I tried to put in as much info as I could remember.
I'd really appreciate the help :)

Therion

May 25, 2017
Ah yes! Thank you, that was it.
I saw that you could buy it, but discovered it somewhere to download it, so I got lucky not to fall for it. I'm sure I probably would've bought it too if I didn't dig around for a bit.
I had it for some time on my PC, rarely played it, but had to wipe my harddrive and randomly thought about this game XD
Again, thank you for helping out and solving it :)

Reactions: Barabash

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Ah yes! Thank you, that was it.
I saw that you could buy it, but discovered it somewhere to download it, so I got lucky not to fall for it. I'm sure I probably would've bought it too if I didn't dig around for a bit.
I had it for some time on my PC, rarely played it, but had to wipe my harddrive and randomly thought about this game XD
Again, thank you for helping out and solving it :)
You're welcome, have fun with that girl of Yours, buddy ;)

Reactions: Therion