Identify Can't remember a game

Nov 24, 2017
I need help remembering the title of a game. The MC was kicked or left home when he was younger, now returns after the death of his rich father for the reading of the will. In order to get the items in the will he has to do some stuff (much like rest of the family). The step-mother is no longer a bitch to him.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Lou111

himonix

Apr 7, 2019
I'm looking for game :
5-6 girls (green hair, red hair, violet hair etc) , MC lives with them, he frequently have dreams about some power he has and girl trying to speak with him in his dream (this girl who dies in prologue apparently his mother idk) can you tell me it's name.
I remember helping the pink hair color girl with her phone repair, green hair girl with gardening. Please I need name of that game.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I'm looking for game :
5-6 girls (green hair, red hair, violet hair etc) , MC lives with them, he frequently have dreams about some power he has and girl trying to speak with him in his dream (this girl who dies in prologue apparently his mother idk) can you tell me it's name.
I remember helping the pink hair color girl with her phone repair, green hair girl with gardening. Please I need name of that game.
Probably you mean this game Sylphia Island but this is now abandoned and dev changed this game to new version which you can find here Sylphine