Identify Can't remember name of game

markoolio

Sep 20, 2017
It was a RenPy game where you play as a divorced, gray haired man who works as an assassin and has a daughter. I remember the game starts with you having some coffee with a former student then some guys come and tell you that the boss (female) wants to see you. Later you run into your ex wife and get a QTE to compliment her, if you do you get a sex scene with her later. At some point your former student gets killed and you get to avenge her, After that the guy starts having hallucinations about her, and his ex puts him in a reformation program or something where he takes the role of a teacher. You move to another map (a school i think) together with you ex, some of her coworkers, daughter and some other girls. At night you can spy on them through security cameras.
The game has a good-evil morality system as well as other stats (str, int, and something else i don't remember)
One of the girls is transgender and is an adult model (like OF) and you can be her photographer
The game has a combat system
You can kiss your daughter on the lips as well as spy on her when she take a shower
There is another photoshoot with 2 of the girls
One of your exes coworkers is a pervert and he gives you the camera you need for the photoshoot scenes
There is a fantasy element to this game but it's set in modern times
3dcg art in the style of Only Her

Thanks in advance