EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
GIF.gif

Overview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The rest is story... It's your story.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: Chris Eman - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10a
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

eve07_2.jpg screenshot0005 (1).png Omega Red.png screenshot0018.png Ysdra.png screenshot0000.png Dhalia 0.7.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
As soon as I clicked on the overview spoiler I felt like I got punched right in the eyes o_O. Please remove all the unnecessary bold characters from the text
What are you talking about?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I like the style of renders. Were these made in Poser instead of DS?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
You can really see those vertices in that car which kind of ends up making it not look that great.

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I like the premise and set up but the English translation is pretty bad, fixing that should definitely be a focus where possible.

Reactions: Nick Kane

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Good situational writing, and attention to detail, even considering the several spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. On the other hand, most renders are little too dark for my taste.

MC:
"Would someone mind turning the LIGHTS ON?" I could be putting my COCK in the wrong place.

Daughter: *OUCH*

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
The main drawback of the game is that the developer spent too much time on the menu, ui and all this unnecessary things like side panels in the game and too little on the characters. Even if the HS presents too little potential for creating good male characters, you can try and make something satisfactory. The same applies to female characters. To not to be unfounded, I did something.

The MC
20210215230155387.png

His cheating wife 20210215230300670.png

And long forgotten daughter 20210215230810945.png

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Why does the UI take so much of the screen.
Renders are a bit too dark like others have said.
There's so much exposition, there's some weird lighting or filter in a lot of scenes.
And the animation's choppy and blurry, i'm out.
Thanks for the share.

Reactions: twiztid

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
As soon as I clicked on the overview spoiler I felt like I got punched right in the eyes o_O. Please remove all the unnecessary bold characters from the text
You are not the only one. I wish I could unsee this.

I will be honest i would rather live in a box under a bridge than except help from a cheating hoe i have no idea why the MC is not way more mad at the bitch.
I haven't even played this game but I am already sad for the MC :(

Reactions: Irad and BlasKyau

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Can anyone give me some insight into this? I don't care about mindless sex, and I love a good story but is there going to be any form of romance or love here? Possibly a new partner for the Protagonist?

I also don't mind Sandbox games as long as they aren't boring or grindy (any grind of any kind only covers up the lack of content in a game). I tend to avoid them because they usually suck and have unnecessary game mechanics.

The renders look great and the story looks promising, but dark games don't hold any meaning for me if they can't deliver some sort of positive outlook for the Protagonist and a love interest that goes beyond a cheating bitch of an ex-wife. And this might be a preconception without knowing anything, but the ex-wife doesn't look like she's worthy of redemption in my eyes.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android port of
Love MorteM [v0.0.1]
Download:

All my ports now have textbox opacity slider and text size slider which can be found in preferences.You can also change your name anytime mid-game using Change MC Name button found in menu.
Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Just a few suggestions dev: 1) it's way too dark, some scenes you can barely make out the characters. 2) lose those side bars, why do you even need them, is it for some noir look? 3) English needs a little work in the dialogue. I do like how it reads, like an old pulp fiction or detective novel, which you young'uns won't understand. :LOL:

Darky122

May 4, 2017
Why does the UI take so much of the screen.
Renders are a bit too dark like others have said.
There's so much exposition, there's some weird lighting or filter in a lot of scenes.
And the animation's choppy and blurry, i'm out.
Thanks for the share.

Renders are a bit too dark?I can't see shit!!!:) (sorry for swearing)

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Dark renders and choppy English, these things have already been mentioned, but I really do like where the story is going.

MC got cheated on. This should have ended his marriage, but he fucked up royally by throwing away his relationship with his child at the same time. His redemption with his daughter is my main draw for playing this game.

I like that he made the pissy comment about his ex's recent promotion ('did you earn this one the way you earned your last?'), and his ex's non-apologitic response speaks volumes about who she is. She did what she did to get ahead. She claims she loves MC still, but she shows no remorse for cheating on him. I hope there is the option to remain professional with her and not be forced into a relationship because she clearly has no idea how to be monogamous.

If the game is going to be harem-based, I'd probably still have MC have sex with her, but if it's relationship-based, she's out.

Add this to the backdrop of witches and secret societies, and there is an interesting story to be told. Looking forward to see what the next release looks like.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Dark renders and choppy English, these things have already been mentioned, but I really do like where the story is going.

MC got cheated on. This should have ended his marriage, but he fucked up royally by throwing away his relationship with his child at the same time. His redemption with his daughter is my main draw for playing this game.

I like that he made the pissy comment about his ex's recent promotion ('did you earn this one the way you earned your last?'), and his ex's non-apologitic response speaks volumes about who she is. She did what she did to get ahead. She claims she loves MC still, but she shows no remorse for cheating on him. I hope there is the option to remain professional with her and not be forced into a relationship because she clearly has no idea how to be monogamous.

If the game is going to be harem-based, I'd probably still have MC have sex with her, but if it's relationship-based, she's out.

Add this to the backdrop of witches and secret societies, and there is an interesting story to be told. Looking forward to see what the next release looks like.
I wouldn't want that ex even if she were part of a harem. Having her anywhere near there would just sully the dynamic.

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
first thing visible is psychedelic filter on game renders - gives some curosity to game and strange feeling (in positive way ofc)
mc looks acceptable (for 40+ yo man), Miranda (mc's wife) looks good
during animation when girls walking we can see bouncing boobs :love:
1. good idea for story - promising but short for now
2. nice models (especially those monster girl in water), we should have more closer look at her body and that angel in option/gallery look yummy
3. game need more choices (more situations when mc can decide)
4. add some nudity of monster girls, maybe demon girl, who could be dominated by mc :PogChamp:
5. more nudity (not sideboobs or nudity in water), pure lusty nudity
not complain about english cause i'm not english speaker
having this amazing demon girl you can add some scene when mc is forced by her to do something ( she's blowing him, riding his cock etc)
And last few words:
you put to much stuff at first, it's adult game so add more nudity, less story (you can add story later or change it like few devs done)
Thanks for share

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes