Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Is it a link to mediafire, does it ask for permission, something like that?

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
There should be no problem (auqneu these things are not done by me, Erospanish is in charge, they help me with these things), here I leave the direct link
Yep, that worked. Thanks!

Reactions: Jhon1885

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1617286185549.png

Tentative Changelog:

As for the new content of the version:
there are several scenes...
some explain a little of the background,
others are of the story itself and ...
there are hot scenes.

The H scenes will progressively increase
as the narrative/version progresses.

Tentative Dev Log:
If you are only looking for this (H Scene/ Lust Gallery),
I'm sorry,
LM will bore you
(at least I'm honest!),
but, if you enjoy the lore and the story as a whole, then stay!
Because there will be a lot to come!​

In case anyone is interested, V 0.2 is already available on PC and Android.

Edit: Done!
Gotta make a REQ+ thread to attract the interest of someone who can update this thread.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 1117786

Tentative Changelog:

As for the new content of the version:
there are several scenes...
some explain a little of the background,
others are of the story itself and ...
there are hot scenes.

The H scenes will progressively increase
as the narrative/version progresses.

Tentative Dev Log:
If you are only looking for this (H Scene/ Lust Gallery),
I'm sorry,
LM will bore you
(at least I'm honest!),
but, if you enjoy the lore and the story as a whole, then stay!
Because there will be a lot to come!​

Edit: Done!
Gotta make a REQ+ thread to attract the interest of someone who can update this thread.
Hey, thanks!

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Question, how do we get to the Swimming Pool in the free roam portion? Clicking the Faculty Swimming Pool link takes us to MC's bedroom.

Edit: also note that there is no way to get to the bathrooms, but that may be intentional.

Last edited:

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Question, how do we get to the Swimming Pool in the free roam portion? Clicking the Faculty Swimming Pool link takes us to MC's bedroom.

Edit: also note that there is no way to get to the bathrooms, but that may be intentional.
About the bathrooms, yes, they are not available (only in the cams), about the swimming pool, it should not be more than a click, when does that happen? always?
Yes, an acquaintance did a test from the saved version, and unfortunately, it seems not to be compatible.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
the renders appear dark everywhere.

REALLY hate that the wife cheated. so i hope we can avoid her or betray her and get her fired.

The worst part was the free roam part. it needs a point and click/sand box tag.

honestly i gave up when it went to that part of the game so i doubt i'll have to worry about avoiding the wife.

so that being said i dont know how things are regarding choices. aside from rejecting ex's offer nothing else popped up in the intro. so no idea if you can refuse certain girls or not. but eh doesnt seem like my cup of tea anyways.

good luck dev.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
the renders appear dark everywhere.

REALLY hate that the wife cheated. so i hope we can avoid her or betray her and get her fired.

The worst part was the free roam part. it needs a point and click/sand box tag.

honestly i gave up when it went to that part of the game so i doubt i'll have to worry about avoiding the wife.

so that being said i dont know how things are regarding choices. aside from rejecting ex's offer nothing else popped up in the intro. so no idea if you can refuse certain girls or not. but eh doesnt seem like my cup of tea anyways.

good luck dev.
Mmm... until 0.2 there are several events, however, although I like the sandbox (more than adventure games) I think it is destroying the narrative, that is, I am alone, carrying everything, and as much as I like it I think it's too much, I am seriously thinking of doing a Remake, now that the story is in "diapers" and leave it as a more classic VN of choice and paths, this would take time, but I do not know if it is the best.

Another thing I was thinking about is just to make it in Spanish, so, if someone likes it, they will release a patch with a decent English, and not the kind of poor translation I do.

Last edited:

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
first thing visible is psychedelic filter on game renders - gives some curosity to game and strange feeling (in positive way ofc)
mc looks acceptable (for 40+ yo man), Miranda (mc's wife) looks good
during animation when girls walking we can see bouncing boobs :love:
1. good idea for story - promising but short for now
2. nice models (especially those monster girl in water), we should have more closer look at her body and that angel in option/gallery look yummy
3. game need more choices (more situations when mc can decide)
4. add some nudity of monster girls, maybe demon girl, who could be dominated by mc :PogChamp:
5. more nudity (not sideboobs or nudity in water), pure lusty nudity
not complain about english cause i'm not english speaker
having this amazing demon girl you can add some scene when mc is forced by her to do something ( she's blowing him, riding his cock etc)
And last few words:
you put to much stuff at first, it's adult game so add more nudity, less story (you can add story later or change it like few devs done)
Thanks for share
Thanks for the comment! I had not seen it, The dark renders, especially, was a problem of the brightness of my monitor + my style, the newer ones, are not supposed to be so dark.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Thanks, you saved me time, was about to download but a story-driven game and sandbox with not much sex, and the dark renders are a no-go for me.
It's a win - win, for both, the problem is that I can not provide as much info here as the Itch, but I'm "warn" of these things, to avoid downloading something that will not be able to tolerate or 5 minutes (for whatever reason), especially because it is a VN that weighs quite heavy for the content, but not H just.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
It's a win - win, for both, the problem is that I can not provide as much info here as the Itch, but I'm "warn" of these things, to avoid downloading something that will not be able to tolerate or 5 minutes (for whatever reason), especially because it is a VN that weighs quite heavy for the content, but not H just.
I have no problems with slow-burn games or story-driven games, one of my favorite games at the moment is Hillside and that has no sex scenes and is already at v0.8 (I don't count the one masturbation scene), but as I said the renders look too dark and in my opinion, a sandbox always destroys the storytelling aspect of games and if at all is only good for fuck them all kinds games without much story.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes