Mar 27, 2019
I hope you don't give up on the game and manage to get some help for it. At least in the translations. I like the premise of the game, and I even don't mind the darkness of the renders...seems kind of appropriate to me. This isn't the WORST sandbox I've seen, so I'm not too upset about that. But if you do change to a straight VN, well, won't complain about that either.

Boils down to the fact that I'd probably really like this game, I just can't understand what's going on with the bad translation.

Like I said, don't give up and don't lose hope...I'll just keep playing and fake it til I make it

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I hope you don't give up on the game and manage to get some help for it. At least in the translations. I like the premise of the game, and I even don't mind the darkness of the renders...seems kind of appropriate to me. This isn't the WORST sandbox I've seen, so I'm not too upset about that. But if you do change to a straight VN, well, won't complain about that either.

Boils down to the fact that I'd probably really like this game, I just can't understand what's going on with the bad translation.

Like I said, don't give up and don't lose hope...I'll just keep playing and fake it til I make it
The translation thing is "simple", LM is not a commercial project, therefore, it does not generate profits or to invest in translations.
That's a lot of words if we convert them to dollars (27,742 so far), even in my own country (Latin America) they charge you in dollars!
There are many things that are not taken into account, and in part I understand it, they do not know what it is to make a script, program, make renders with a PC more than 12 years old, and work to pay the rent where you live and eat.
But well, that's the way it is, I apologize if this is rude.

Roninsoul7

Mar 24, 2020
The translation thing is "simple", LM is not a commercial project, therefore, it does not generate profits or to invest in translations.
That's a lot of words if we convert them to dollars (27,742 so far), even in my own country (Latin America) they charge you in dollars!
There are many things that are not taken into account, and in part I understand it, they do not know what it is to make a script, program, make renders with a PC more than 12 years old, and work to pay the rent where you live and eat.
But well, that's the way it is, I apologize if this is rude.
There is a whole section of the F95 zone that will help with proof reading and translation if you just ask them. That's how a bunch of games have gotten translated from X language to english. The slow burn is ok, as long as you give some burn people will stick around for a good story, but if you are having difficulty with a sandbox style, best to stick to a traditional choice based VN, especially since there are a bunch of people who put slow burn, sandbox, and lots of story together to mean a ton of grinding for very little reward. Then there are the people like me, who without a WT mod won't even touch a sandbox, I literally wear my mouse out enough on other traditional games, like fallout 4, rimworld, factorio, etc. The problem with that being, the cheapest I can replace my mouse with is $50 USD, so wearing it down on a sandbox game isn't worth it.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Is this story going to be focusing alot on the cheating wife? where u end up forcing players to forgive her. I dunno if i wanna invest on a cheater, hot or not.

Reactions: Look-see

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Is this story going to be focusing alot on the cheating wife? where u end up forcing players to forgive her. I dunno if i wanna invest on a cheater, hot or not.
If in more than 10 possible endings (for now), you lose your ex, well, I don't know what you will have chosen in LM during your game! (when it will be complete)
The plot of Love MorteM, it's big, it's not centered on that, nor on the H Scene, it's "a whole of a whole".

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Love MorteM 0.3 for android by Semboy!

razorjg

Oct 23, 2018
Uhmm where do I start, you put a lot of effort into the interface, which is not bad but in initial versions it does not feel very good, in my opinion I prefer a default interface, but with a greater development in the concept of the story, which at least it manages to be compelling.

The story is interesting, I will not deny it, but the MC except for being upset and betrayed, I do not even feel empathy for him, I mean, his only interactions outside the "professional" sphere are with the wife who cheated on him for self-interest, and even so the guy goes to the first one who calls him? I understand that it is a way to start the game and I don't know, but you can polish that, another thing, that personally bothers me, or rather makes me uncomfortable, all I have seen is scenes of lesbian "sex" dude, and the worst is that I have to swallow it with potatoes because I can not even skip it, and it does not even add anything to the plot, it only makes it slower and a little insufferable, with the story of the woman who fucked the grandmother of the blonde with eyes that seem to pierce the soul, it was enough and there was even excess, for the rest, honestly, the nonsense that of the shower, and that "because my father left, I started to fuck with his favorite student" they took away my desire to To continue playing this, the truth is, I like the story by itself, and I would have liked the same and even more, without the need for that kind of thing, and if you like the lesbian thing, there is no problem, for tastes there are colors, and each who has the right to like what they like, there is nothing wrong with that, but when you put something that you slows down the plot that already captures attention without the need for any sex scene, and even worse without the option to skip it, or choose another path or something ... as it discourages, you easily remove that scene from the daughter's conversation with the admirer of mc at the end of the beach together with that scene in the shower, and it suits you better, or already flat if you want them to have their interaction in terms of the exchange of words they had, to start talking as they have been doing in what take the story to, it was enough and you had plenty, what need to force that situation? And it is not out of anger friend, because as you happen, to hate your father's student, for calling your mother a whore (obviously, this without questioning if she ever asked her or is she aware that this daughter of her Demonic mother made her father before choosing to have that cut with him, which is understood but still something strange) to end up fucking with this mine, I mean it's absurd, friendship over there may continue but forcing a relationship like this nothingness, it doesn't seem a bit absurd to me. But good friend, it is your story, which is interesting and I see a lot of future for it, and I know that you will not be able to satisfy everyone with your decisions, be it in H scenes or in terms of the plot, but you can put options, or at least the free to jump or cut some scenes. You can perfectly make your story progress without putting a sexual scene, worth the redundancy because it is a VN for adults, and it would look good.

Personally I think that the story will be much better without what I mention, but that is my opinion, open who loves that scene, although it does not contribute a cucumber to the plot, but it does not mean that in my opinion I see it forced.

And come on man, give more love to the MC, that apart from the adulterous wife, we have to practically force ourselves to eat his interactions, there is nothing you can say that feels loved or supported, and how little there is interaction I am not counting it with the PE teacher.

Well, I think I go too far explaining my point haha, sorry if it may seem like I hate your job or that I could seem somewhat angry haha. Your story calls me interested, but in the same way there are things that, well, they take it away xD, and well your work is still green, it is in the initial stages, and I have no doubt, that if you could put together a story like this, you can polish and to enrich it in a better way, well, I better shut up that I already wrote too much haha, a greeting.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Uhmm where do I start, you put a lot of effort into the interface, which is not bad but in initial versions it does not feel very good, in my opinion I prefer a default interface, but with a greater development in the concept of the story, which at least it manages to be compelling.

- You say "In previous versions, it doesn't feel very good", actually? But you prefer the default Renpy, well this is just a "to each his own" answer.

The story is interesting, I won't deny it, but the MC other than being annoyed and betrayed, I don't even feel empathy for him, I mean, his only interactions outside of the "professional" realm are with the wife who cheated on him out of self-interest, and even then the guy goes with the first one who calls him....

- In fact, no, already in the prologue they show that more than anything, the MC is on his last legs, he is going to be kicked out of his house, he has no stable job, he does not want to return to work in that club (which is very important and is referred to later and in another VN I had done before), there is the issue of "Ariza", moreover, in the same prologue shows you how he "almost" denies the proposal, which is excellent from the labor point of view, even has a small reflection...

I think you took the summarized version of the prologue and Deepl's translation made sure that you only understood the basics (very basics) of the prologue.

I understand that it is a way to start the game and I do not know, but you can polish that, another thing that bothers me personally, or rather makes me uncomfortable, all I've seen are scenes of lesbian "sex" uncle, and the worst thing is that I have to swallow it with potatoes because I can not even skip it, and not even add anything to the plot, It only makes it slower and a little insufferable, with the story of the woman who fucked the blonde's grandmother with eyes that seem to pierce the soul, it was enough and even left over, otherwise, honestly, the nonsense of the shower, and that of "as my father left, I started fucking with his favorite student" took away my desire to continue playing this game.

-Well, let's go by parts, about not being able to pass the lesbian scenes, it's true, maybe correct that.
Everything else, my friend... This story is going to surpass you, seriously, don't waste any more time, you're looking for something more, much simpler, that is... right from the start, I'm not lesbian scenes as you're used to, meaningless, there are links, there's character development.
"The woman who fucked the blonde's grandmother, Lara Stone Cold, is the one who appears when you "choose the name" as soon as you start, she is the "hallucination" that appears in the cemetery, if you visited the Antigua Inglesia de Lux MorteM, there is her piano and Father Mercy tells you something (have you visited that place at the last hour of the night?) the grandmother is "Madame Medeleine" and none of them are demons.
If you refer to the part where Lara Stone Cold has sex with a Supreme Commander, Behemoth, that gives rise to another part of the plot.
What to tell you... there are many factions, many beings, it is very complex, I know my VN's are not for the F95 crowd but they still keep raising it.... Many users think they are experts criticizing something they have never done, but worst of all, their criticisms are from pretentious children who believe sanber because many devs are very condescending to the public, in exchange for you to follow them on Patreon. But, when they come across a story with its own personality, it scares many of them, it takes them out of their comfort zone.
Friend, this is just beginning and you are stunned, you should try something simpler, greetings!
The rest of the answer, I owe you, sorry, I prefer to invest my time in the VN.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
When I did TESS one wrote "Why am I wasting my time if I literally have thousands of games out there that look better".

Another one right here saying that it makes better renders and I don't know what else...

Folks, from the bottom of my heart, don't play my VN, when you see "Chris Eman" as a developer, save yourselves the bad taste.

I won't be able to improve in translation, I can hardly buy a current PC to be able to use DAZ or any other and in narrative... People, like many, we do this as a hobby, in fact it is not a "profitable" hobby (in my case).
I do something for free for those who like my style, and my style, definitely, doesn't go with most of the popular taste of this kind of novels, this is apart from the constructive criticism, where I can and must say, but "my style"...

I apologize if sometimes I seem aggressive, it's not my intention, but sometimes living day to day in my country, and having time for a free project that is more trashed than appreciated, is difficult, in fact I started to think that I should charge 1 dollar per update, so that whoever downloads it to criticize, criticize it but not for free and whoever really likes it, I do not think that 1 dollar per update will bring down the economy, but, it's not the idea, the idea was to share.

• Haha
Reactions: acondo

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
my friend is making movies in psychodelic filter, this filter is even more creepy than your game
Your game looks less scary compared to this IMG_20210413_175612.jpg

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1620235950633.png
0.4 Update tentative Changelog:

Among the new features that will bring the 0.4, is the possibility of walking through the forest, the idea is that the same, is almost a separate world (like the castle of Amberlyn) but for now there is only one event available.

The H scenes, I think they equal in quantity (or are close) to all the updates together.

As for the plot, it closes a chapter so it's more than relevant!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jhon1885 and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love MorteM [v0.4a] [Chris Eman] crunched

Original Size PC: 1,08 GB
Original Size Mac: 1,06 GB

Compressed Size PC: 448 MB
LM-0.4.a-pc-crunched.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 430 MB
LM-0.4.a-mac-crunched.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
if the MC is a former MMA fighter why why in the hell didnt he at least beat the shit out of the guy his ex wife cheated on him with
Good question, in the prologue (I don't remember if this is in the extended version, I think it is) when he talks to Danan (the police officer) between talks he tells him how his life was until he got to where they are.
He doesn't talk directly about it, but, he already tells you that he was raised by the Blue Blood of 2nd caste, which already have other values, he also talks about how he chose "the worst possible decisions".
In your hands you have the role of a "fallen hero", there are many details that hint that it is "him" or more psychological the barrier he has (same prologue) as he moves away from everything and everyone more and more.

Then the other half of his character is left up to the players, including revenge or justice, forgiveness or redemption, and not just his family theme, it's much broader.

Reactions: Harry6hp

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
No incest tag so I guess the daughter is off limits? If so, any plans to change that?
Yes, it is an optional part of the plot, it even influences quite a bit for the endings whether you had relations with your daughter or not, just like other characters .
I'm not a tag enthusiast! I feel it will bring more hate to my VN than it already has, because by giving more importance to the story, someone who reads "x tags" will be waiting impatiently skipping all the dialogues, cursing the sandbox mode to get to the scene, and writing negative comments here, I think the less it has, the more "filter" it makes, those who play it (whether they like it or not later) at least go with another idea.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes