GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I like it somehow, but I'll be honest, it needs a shit ton of work, and a good chunk of it in the dialogue flow in the translation. The UI and the "sandbox" needs a total overhaul to be honest. It's atrocious how overcomplicated it is for something that's better off simple. It leads to too much needless back and forth too, as you constantly have to go either room to room, or to the surveillance room to find the girls. A map menu(in the school) with icons or names would be a better solution. But, I'll give you a (y) for not being among the even worse ones. It's usable, but user un-friendly IMO.

The night/dark renders could use some work, as they are too dark, even with the whole wiccan/satanic/religious theme, it becomes a bit straining on the eyes. Quality-wise I have no complaints about the renders/images besides that tbh, but that might just be me checking too many LQ release-to-abandon titles(the "games" with renders looking like toasted Wooikee and Ewok shit in a blender, that gets an update or two without noteworthy content, then disappears. Y'know those games:HideThePain:).

Also, a lot of the dialogue(crunched version that is) was not translated, or it is, and Ren'Py calls for the wrong one. :unsure:

Inb4 arguing and bitching from whomever it should be; This wall of text is an opinion, specifically mine. And opinions are like assholes, they stink, and (almost) everyone has one.:poop::KEK:

Edit;Added a few details.

Last edited:

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Exception: Unknown text tag u'W'
This is from version 0.4? I was testing quickly to see if there was an error, but come on, I'll see in English when I ask the medication if I get an error.
I tried and I don't get that error, just in case I am consulting in a Renpy forum.

Last edited:

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
What do these logos mean? View attachment 1183234
They are always associated to the response, for example, the first one, red, is associated to fury, that's why all responses are violent.
The blue "captain america" type is something like that, they are the most "heroic" responses.
the heart type devil or with horns, are more lustful responses.
These choices mark a little bit the character, and give him the way to follow for different endings, or, "secret" endings or more difficult to achieve.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Yes, I think, after having sex with Ysdra Nymph?
Mmmm. well, there are two encounters with Ysdra, in the first one (the one you uploaded the render) they don't have sex, but you promise to come back. Now, if you did that and went to the Lux MorteM Forest at night, you should have gone through the first fight before and won "The Prodigal's Witch", if you are in the forest, you won't be able to get out, unless you equip it. if you do that you will see that you have a new option that directly makes you go back to the entrance of the forest (to get out).

1620485082544.png
1620485118438.png

Reactions: AK Khan

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
Mmmm. well, there are two encounters with Ysdra, in the first one (the one you uploaded the render) they don't have sex, but you promise to come back. Now, if you did that and went to the Lux MorteM Forest at night, you should have gone through the first fight before and won "The Prodigal's Witch", if you are in the forest, you won't be able to get out, unless you equip it. if you do that you will see that you have a new option that directly makes you go back to the entrance of the forest (to get out).

View attachment 1184987
View attachment 1184989
Oh, thanks!

Reactions: Jhon1885

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
Yes, I think, after having sex with Ysdra Nymph?
Now, if you are talking about the rendering part, i.e. your first encounter, what you have to do is to equip yourself with the knife (during the VN if you equip yourself with it and talk you will notice that the MC status changes to aggressive) since Ysdra doesn't understand words, you will have no "other" option but to be tougher with her and provoke her to take you seriously.

Reactions: AK Khan

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Just to be sure, are we talking about the latest update (or 0.3)?
Because my monitor did have more brightness, which I lowered to make the renmders clearer, now, if it's from 0.3 onwards, if the style, for the most part, is like that.
Downloaded and tried the version that was at "Latest Updates" yesterday.

Reactions: Jhon1885

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
hey guys I just wanted to let you know that I'm helping the dev with the translation of the game, if you play the content of the next update (0.5) you will see an improvement over the previous one, ill work on the translation of the older content, it should be ready for version 0.6

Last edited:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I like the style and theme of the game. Feels rough in execution but I hope that gets ironed out later.

Chaosborn

God of the Chaosborn
Game Developer
Jan 25, 2020
The game looks promising it's unique. Anyway, some errors I came across and mostly his/her mistakes. A sentence talking about Ariza. And they refer to her as his. A lot of language mistakes where I get Spanish instead of the selected English. I recommend using a program like Grammarly to check your English sentences before using them. It will help you a lot in the long run. Keep it up and I wish you good luck.
Ps I hope we can have a harem <3

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The game looks promising it's unique. Anyway, some errors I came across and mostly his/her mistakes. A sentence talking about Ariza. And they refer to her as his. A lot of language mistakes where I get Spanish instead of the selected English. I recommend using a program like Grammarly to check your English sentences before using them. It will help you a lot in the long run. Keep it up and I wish you good luck.
Ps I hope we can have a harem <3
The translation is being improved, I joined to help with it too late, so it wasn't ready for this version, but for the next update (0.6) it will be corrected, the new content in this update already has the corrections made.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes