Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Mmm... until 0.2 there are several events, however, although I like the sandbox (more than adventure games) I think it is destroying the narrative, that is, I am alone, carrying everything, and as much as I like it I think it's too much, I am seriously thinking of doing a Remake, now that the story is in "diapers" and leave it as a more classic VN of choice and paths, this would take time, but I do not know if it is the best.

Another thing I was thinking about is just to make it in Spanish, so, if someone likes it, they will release a patch with a decent English, and not the kind of poor translation I do.
I do hope you make it a classical vn. Sandbox is really a pain to play.
I haven't played it yet but I also hope that that cheating bit*h gets what she deserves.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I do hope you make it a classical vn. Sandbox is really a pain to play.
I haven't played it yet but I also hope that that cheating bit*h gets what she deserves.
I have ideas of it going to a classic VN at the end, but because of the fact that then taking it to sandbox/ free roam will be a lot of wear and tear and very difficult because of the impact of the last decisions.

Chapter 1 has the "sandbox" more "hard" even so there is no grinding and those things, but it is to know the places and the "realism" that the girls have their daily routine for which, you have to go to the surveillance cameras to see where they are.

So, if you are a Classic VN lover and you are bored with the lore outside the H Scenes, this VN is definitely not for you!

For example, the sandbox/free roam is for exploring to chat with each of the girls, see how they act depending on the items, see the locations, etc.

Chapter 2 (where this update starts) is a more "adventure game" style, that is to say, there are less interactions, or they are more controlled.

Maybe making it more dynamic.

Now in V0.6 (the one I'm working on) I'm doing something like this, but more complex, more interactions and secrets to discover.

I have to "thank" in part to the latinos, since they give me their support (and the, literally, 3 people I have in patreon) and motivate me to at least finish the VN.
Norman Knight, you kindly offered to correct the translation, the people who at least morally support me like the "Sandbox" or "Graphic Adventure" elements is what distinguishes it from most of VN (my style and the use of them in the narrative).
I'm an independent Dev, a guy who is just taking his first steps, it's also important for me to make something that is fun to play for myself, because if it's for profit and hate... I should have already closed this since version 0.1.

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
hey guys! I need some help! I'm stucked! i just came back from the forest, talked with Dana, talked with the nun... heard about the piano in the old church... tried to talk with princess in the bar, but she is demanding proof... and now... idk what to do... pls... someone! help me!! hahahah

Reactions: Jhon1885

Xuris_

Nov 20, 2019
F*ck man... this game looks reeealy nice, but maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan... this shit with switching the styles... like, just talking, or with the gun or knife... this is pretty shit... i lost almost 2 hours to realise that... f*ck... i pissed off... still the game is nice... hahahahah

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
I never considered making a Love MorteM guide, I always thought these things were simple, (for example when the Komodo princess demands a test the flashback of when you took the gun comes out) it also gives clues in the dialogue, just remember, when you went to the forest for the first time what was the only thing you swallowed? the gun!
Maybe later I will make some guide, but know that it has elements of Graphic Adventure, maybe, when you download it from a pirate page and don't see the official one (itch) you lose some of these things, in the future you may find puzzles a little more complicated, but, they are all within the logic of the VN itself.

Reactions: Norman Knight

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Love MorteM [v0.5a] APK -

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
If you want your game page updated with uploads and shown on the latest updates page make sure you report the update to the mods with the report function at left bottom of post.

Jhon1885

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2018
If you want your game page updated with uploads and shown on the latest updates page make sure you report the update to the mods with the report function at left bottom of post.
Thanks! I guess the uploader lost his motivation after he didn't make any money with the download links I guess, the sample renders are old, the tags are super generic and don't give you any idea of anything.
It's ok like this, F95 "works", if you are sponsored by someone from here (if those who delete 1 star reviews in the "protected" games and give a boost to those who are friends).
I do this because in spite of everything, this page has a lot of people and maybe someone will be interested in the VN.
So here is the link to Itch.
P/N: when the translation is corrected, 0.7 will be uploaded!

• Haha
Reactions: acondo

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Thanks! I guess the uploader lost his motivation after he didn't make any money with the download links I guess, the sample renders are old, the tags are super generic and don't give you any idea of anything.
It's ok like this, F95 "works", if you are sponsored by someone from here (if those who delete 1 star reviews in the "protected" games and give a boost to those who are friends).
I do this because in spite of everything, this page has a lot of people and maybe someone will be interested in the VN.
So here is the link to Itch.
P/N: when the translation is corrected, 0.7 will be uploaded!
Well not sure if you noticed but OP has now been updated to 0.6 and download links added for other fast download sites like Nopy and game has been promoted on latest update page. Suspect if you use report function and tell mods what tags you would like to have added as dev they will also appear. :) Good luck with the translation of 0.7 and remember to report it when share the link here.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Yeah good to see the game being update, i´m working on the translation of the 0.7 version, when it´s done the new update will be out.

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
WHY.... WHY.... WHY SOOO MOCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DARK? 0_0

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes