Ren'Py - Abandoned - Love MorteM [v0.10a] [Chris Eman]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Horagen81

Alright .... strange as it may sound and though I had to leave the game at time to digest some of the infomation I will honestly say that i really enjoy the game even though I am not a fan of Sandbox games :D

great animations , good models when they are not hazy but I can not say if it is intentional or not :) and very interesting characters all togther.
    some of the scenes where not me but I am greatful for the skip buttons for those :)

beside a few problems that i could work around it was all around a great game to play for me :)

Q: so why a 4 star and not a 5 star ?
    Well I normally do not give 5 stars to any games unless it connect something deeper in me and sadly while this game is great on many aspect.
    it did not give me the chill down my spine or thug me in a way that I felt it was needed a 5 star :)
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Obscure

Quite the game. It is very different from what we normally get around here. Clearly a product of a very different sort of internet culture.
    I'm still trying to wrap my head around the logic of the thing. The burn is inconsistent, the moral choices almost alien. The combat system is serviceable.
    The 4th wall breaks amusing.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

list101

The game has all the right tags. It started interesting and I'll say I enjoyed the first 15 min despite the butt ugly MC, because of the original programming and UI.
    Yet after an hour without any action - not even groping I gave up.
    I tried to follow the story, yet it is not only bad, but also written in horrible 'Engrish'.
    It deserves 1 star for being so bad -yet the girls are cute.
    I am writing this review to remind myself not to fall for that crap again.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

RandomGuy99

The review version 0.7b
    1. Bad renders. Everything is shaded with dark tone to the point its making the characters and environment ugly.
    2. Bad game play design & confusing mechanics. There is no way to know which character at which location due to some forced game element to block it (Ghost).
    3. A bad mix of game theme. Don't mix horror, super natural and SciFi together. Either go super natural or Sci Fi. Personal preference that the genre dont work well together
    4. The story and motivations of characters is weak, unrealistic and confusing. This have been question by multiple players with a wall of text question and wall of text answers. Any game that have a lot of that suggest bad writing.
    5. Bad "Engrish". There many Spanish text even if you select English in between conversation. This might be a bug in earlier versions? Non the least, there are few instances wrong language was displayed
    6. The conversation is terribly dry. The flow of the conversation is not good as the dev is not an English native speaker. Translator did try to help with this. Personally do not enjoy the flow of it
    7. The dev is presumptuous and cannot take criticism. He will attack/harass/insult if you do not like his game. This is to generate more people response and get advertising. I personally would recommend to ignore and not even response to it. If you browse through the thread, anyone who dislike the "masterpiece" is a troll which makes no sense. At the point of editing the review, the number of people "Liking" my review is 5 times the number of Dev's Patreon Supporters. It's a good indicator of the quality for this game
    Edit: The dev have deleted some insults thrown at me & F95 members. Unfortunate for him, it was screenshot and posted as links in my reviews

https://ibb.co/gM4Zhjq
    https://ibb.co/tqt0867
    https://ibb.co/PZrxVfw
    https://ibb.co/1fkqxy8
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Mr.Mister

I love this game! I tried it last night and got swept in by the story. The dark theme fits like a glove and the music theme gave me the chills, so that's a good sign for me. I'll have to wait patiently until the next release.

I'm really looking forward to see more from this dev and his art, just imagine what he could do with better equipment!!!