Identify Can't remember name of old RPGM game

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Hello Community,

I'm trying to figure out the name of an old game I remember starting but never finishing.

What I remember of the game:

• I believe it was done in RPG Maker (not sure which RTP)
  • Definitely not a VN, there was fighting and battles
  • Should have vaginal sex, rape, and NTR tags.
  • General plot line was that MC is a male weakling who has a female love interest, and throughout the game will be NTRed due to every other male character being much tougher than he is.
  • Game starts off where male is lost traveling through a forest, gets attacked with his girlfriend, and she is kidnapped by bandits. Some tough woodsman offers to help MC save his girlfriend from the bandits, but woodsman really just wants to cuck MC. If you don't save the girlfriend after a few days, she allows herself to have sex with the bandits. MC is such a weakling that there is essentially zero chance of rescuing the girl unless you agree to take on the woodsman as a companion.
  • When you get to the first town after saving the girl, you can either allow the woodsman to remain in your group (and suffer his NTR attempts throughout the rest of the game) or dismiss him (and probably get your ass kicked in future battles, resulting in your girl getting raped...so NTR is pretty unavoidable either way).
Trying to remember the name of the game, I thought "Hero" or "NTR" was in the name of the title somewhere, but can confirm it is NOT any of the below:

• Dark Hero Party / Thug Hero Party
  • NTR Knight's Story
  • NTR Adventure Alisa
  • The Hero's NTR Adventure

I've check all NTR-tagged games in the downloads and can't seem to find it. Maybe it isn't a true NTR-tag...the girl companion may be someone MC crushes on but hasn't confessed to yet so it isn't technically NTR? I don't know. Any help from the community in tracking this down? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: k2ren

markconnor

Aug 31, 2020
Figured it out. Shadowcore. I was partially right, not true NTR since MC is the town mayor's "daughter" (spoiler: not really his daughter) that MC crushes on and she crushes on him, but neither have confessed their feelings at the beginning so she isn't technically "cheating" on him. Game thread talked a lot about the NTR and the game's similarity to Thug Hero Party, which is why my mind was so fixated on the name.

Reactions: k2ren