EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ146401_img_main.jpg

Overview:
One thousand years since the Hero saved the world from Demon King Adrius,
his descendant, the young man Mist, resides in the distant town of Mikus.

After generations of peace, Mist bears no resemblance to his famous ancestor.
In fact, he's the weakest boy in the village.

Sometimes the Faithful visit him, but to him they're basically a nuisance.
Among the Faithful is his childhood friend Elycia.

And so the scene is set for Mist's inevitable change of fate......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final (1.2.1)
Language: English (Machine translation)
Translator:
Genre:

Extra information:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

RJ146401_img_smp1.jpg RJ146401_img_smp2.jpg RJ146401_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Is it only NTR or does the hero get some laid or/and a happy ending?
Looking at a review on dlsite, it seems the elf chick fucks multiple other men, whilst the MC watches. /sigh

Also, it's apparently very grindy.

Last edited:

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'll just say it now: like the tags says, this game is NTR, NETORARE, whatever you wanna call it. If you don't like the "concept" of the game and specifically that tag, then don't waste your time writing things like "I don't like NTR" etc. Nobody care if you don't like this game, the whole NTR concept, or anything. Otherwise I'll gladly summon one of the staff to make things straight - given the fact that problably you'll listen more to them than me. Thanks.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Oh man, I remember seeing this game a long time ago and being bummed it wasn't translated at the time.
Praise the Hentai Gods! It took a while, but my prayers have been answered.
Time to corrupt this lovely dark-skinned beauty. :evilsmile:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Is it only NTR or does the hero get some laid or/and a happy ending?
Hero can get laid. The NTR is technically optional and there is a happy ending but

I really love these kinds of games where the NTR is, for the most part, optional or there are happy endings at the end.

is this game as fucked up as Thug hero party, or less/more in matter of MC point?
I wouldn't say this game is really as heart wrenching as Thug Hero Party. The NTR content is pretty standard stuff. Plus, the NTR doesn't happen unless you make it happen.

Tank93

Nov 12, 2016
Oh man, I remember seeing this game a long time ago and being bummed it wasn't translated at the time.
Praise the Hentai Gods! It took a while, but my prayers have been answered.
Time to corrupt this lovely dark-skinned beauty. :evilsmile:
It's a machine translation according to the description, so I don't know about praising the Hentai Gods.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
My Girlfriend gets fucked up by several guys and I have to grind for it....who likes such games?
Masochists. Flagellants. Pity-wallowers. The self-hating. Pain seekers. Dopamine addicts. The self-righteous looking for a reason to hate the world. The self-titled villains. The detached. The damaged. The traumatized. The rebels. The abnormals. The 'enlightened' in regards to society's beliefs in and about morality. Those that just want to see the world burn. And assholes. Also, role-players and those who are confident enough in their own sexuality to go beyond traditional values, regardless of criticism.

Edit: Oh, and people infected with an STD who infected their gf with said STD without her knowledge and are now watching her infect other people with said STD without their knowledge and then laugh about it.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
It can be a fun game, but there is obvious NTR right from the start. For one the game doesn't exactly say what happens during the "purification" ritual as far as I can tell but one woman in a skimpy outfit locked in a temple for 4 days with 7 guys seems pretty clear to me, also if you accept a request for help in the shop about 10 minutes into the game at the first town you can send the elf to work there and when you walk outside there is a line of men stretching around the side of the building so its once again pretty obvious what she is doing.

Reactions: Jameyboi

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
It can be a fun game, but there is obvious NTR right from the start. For one the game doesn't exactly say what happens during the "purification" ritual as far as I can tell but one woman in a skimpy outfit locked in a temple for 4 days with 7 guys seems pretty clear to me, also if you accept a request for help in the shop about 10 minutes into the game at the first town you can send the elf to work there and when you walk outside there is a line of men stretching around the side of the building so its once again pretty obvious what she is doing.
Well, I wasn't going to download the game because of the machine translation but your post changed my mind. I don't think that was your intent, but nevertheless... x'D

Apparently according to eosar I'm the lowest of the low or something because I enjoy fantasies different than most. That's a pretty brutal summation, dude. Who hurt you?

Reactions: griffor and Arrocha

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
So the hero is a weakling ? or you can get stronger and save your gf ? Cuz if i can prevent the ntr by being strong this game might be good ( to me )

Horalover

May 7, 2017
So the hero is a weakling ? or you can get stronger and save your gf ? Cuz if i can prevent the ntr by being strong this game might be good ( to me )
Like it's said before, the NTR is not really avoidable. (It's already happened). But the game can have a happy ending and you do have the ability to prevent any further NTR events.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Well, I wasn't going to download the game because of the machine translation but your post changed my mind. I don't think that was your intent, but nevertheless... x'D

Apparently according to eosar I'm the lowest of the low or something because I enjoy fantasies different than most. That's a pretty brutal summation, dude. Who hurt you?
I'm sorry, it was just me being mean. NTR is just a hot fad to argue about. Nothing wrong about it really... If it's someone's thing, it's someone's thing.
I'm leaving the post there though.

NTR is unavoidable. But you can eventually stop it from continuing, if that is your desire. (read it in a spoiler a couple of posts upwards.)

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017

The machine translation is actually WAY better than I thought it would be and totally understandable, I might run the game through rpgtrans and fix the lines that dont make total sense but im not sure about it yet.

The way the game works is you can get somewhat stronger or you "hire" this guy to fight for you, except the downfall is he makes you agree to not tell him what to do which leads to him nailing your girl if you decide to sleep outside and leave them in the room together. If you dont want him getting her just keep your favor high and always make him sleep outside.

Reactions: yoyomistro
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes