• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Masochists. Flagellants. Pity-wallowers. The self-hating. Pain seekers. Dopamine addicts. The self-righteous looking for a reason to hate the world. The self-titled villains. The detached. The damaged. The traumatized. The rebels. The abnormals. The 'enlightened' in regards to society's beliefs in and about morality. Those that just want to see the world burn. And assholes. Also, role-players and those who are confident enough in their own sexuality to go beyond traditional values, regardless of criticism.

Edit: Oh, and people infected with an STD who infected their gf with said STD without her knowledge and are now watching her infect other people with said STD without their knowledge and then laugh about it.
Made my Day :D

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Translation is alright but Their is NTR from the very beginning. Also some events have NTR that's unavoidable like hot spring event with leo. Unless I miss something and the key too that lock door was somewhere >.>

Reactions: Baltggr345

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
So far my only real complaint with this game is the lack of sound volume controls. Holy crap, that music is loud compared to the sound effects. It's almost like music BGM volume is set to 100% while SE volume is set to 50% or something. Really obnoxious when you enter a battle and the music is stabbing you in the earholes.

I'll never understand why devs don't include the standardized options menu that's in practically every RPGM game. Frustrating, but it's a minor annoyance. Does anyone know if there's a way to manually adjust those audio levels?

Enjoying the game so far, other than that.

Reactions: tomislazy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I remember this game. i was waiting for Mizuki to TL it but I guess they retired. The story is pretty good, with time and alternate universe shenanigans from what I remember. The only problem that I had was that no matter what, before the start of the game, the girl is used goods (the village bike) and even when you get all powerful by abusing stat up items the NG+ never acknowledges it.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
The machine translation is actually WAY better than I thought it would be and totally understandable, I might run the game through rpgtrans and fix the lines that dont make total sense but im not sure about it yet.

The way the game works is you can get somewhat stronger or you "hire" this guy to fight for you, except the downfall is he makes you agree to not tell him what to do which leads to him nailing your girl if you decide to sleep outside and leave them in the room together. If you dont want him getting her just keep your favor high and always make him sleep outside.
Alright so i would obviously do everything possible in the game to keep her safe and with me , so with everything i saw here it should be possible ? And when people say there is already NTR at the beginning was it like before the mc and the girl were a couple or during their time being together ? would change lot of things for me, thanks for all the answers

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Alright so i would obviously do everything possible in the game to keep her safe and with me , so with everything i saw here it should be possible ? And when people say there is already NTR at the beginning was it like before the mc and the girl were a couple or during their time being together ? would change lot of things for me, thanks for all the answers
Post #8 for what should be the explanation about being NTR before. Under the spoiler.

RedRob

May 10, 2017
Here's one I found on ULMF, but I think it's a hundred percent for an earlier version.

That said, I didn't particularly like the scenes that much as there was a lot of reused art, and the art isn't that high in quality to begin with.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
For me an NTR Game is not fun unless you have the option to go a non NTR route. That is because I like to play through twice. First go with honor, and virtue... Second go as a degenerate deviant. Does this game have more than 1 path?

Reactions: tinber and Rastafoo

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Yes everything happens before they are together, at the beginning of the game some guards make fun of him because they can see that she cares for him and he doesnt realize it.

For me an NTR Game is not fun unless you have the option to go a non NTR route. That is because I like to play through twice. First go with honor, and virtue... Second go as a degenerate deviant. Does this game have more than 1 path?

If you count bad ends as paths then sure, there are tons of ways for you to fail and her end up a slave to someone else IF she loses all faith in your ability to protect her, if you keep her safe then you get the true end which I think is where you both live happily ever after.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
This. A non-NTR route is important. Just like a virgin route in a corruption game is important (Cursed Armor failed in this one). I don't like playing extended bad ends. The point of a game is to beat it, not to lose because otherwise they may as well write a book or make a comic.

Reactions: Denethon

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone have a walkthrough? Trying to figure out how to get Brad to rejoin the party, he left at the first town and I can't get him back in.

Reactions: bernthal

Berradon

Oct 26, 2017
So having a bit of a problem with the bandit camp when I lose about twice an error of a map file not being there, is there a fix.

Found a fix just reopen game. if the error comes back just open game again.

Last edited:

Horalover

May 7, 2017
As a short rundown of the endings, there can be multiple different endings depending on whether you take Brad (The mercenary at the beginning) with you or not. If he's with you, certain NTR scenes might occur with him (Does not always happen). If he's not with you, there are other scenes that could happen, if you allow it. Additionally, this game has a NG+ option (for a true end). This true end also has 2 options, depending on whether you allow Brad to cuck you or not.

A non-NTR route is important. Just like a virgin route in a corruption game is important (Cursed Armor failed in this one). I don't like playing extended bad ends. The point of a game is to beat it, not to lose because otherwise they may as well write a book or make a comic.
I agree. I really love games that have NTR but the NTR is optional (Either turn it off or avoid the wrong choices). I still like this game because it's not focused on the idea of purity and virginity but the ending is more on how strong the MC loves the girl, despite all the bad stuff. I wholeheartedly agree with you though. Not a huge fan of Game Over Rape scenes.

Anyone have a walkthrough? Trying to figure out how to get Brad to rejoin the party, he left at the first town and I can't get him back in.
If you want Brad to stay in the party, you need to lose the girl first (Lose). Once you do, you need to hire Brad again and then go rescue her in the forest (Bottom left of the map). There won't be any NTR scenes unless you choose to stay at the campfire continuously. Brad will stick with you at the town for the rest of the game after. If you don't lose the girl while Brad is in the party, then he leaves.

--------------------
I saw that the save posted earlier might not be up to date so here's a save that should be for v1.21. There are additional scenes in the bottom right corner. This should have all the scenes available. I also jacked up all the stats so the combat should be a cakewalk.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
If you want Brad to stay in the party, you need to lose the girl first (Lose). Once you do, you need to hire Brad again and then go rescue her in the forest (Bottom left of the map). There won't be any NTR scenes unless you choose to stay at the campfire continuously. Brad will stick with you at the town for the rest of the game after. If you don't lose the girl while Brad is in the party, then he leaves.
Damn. Just got to Est, so I guess it's restart time. At least I'll have this path progressed a bit for when I'm scene hunting, I guess.

Thanks for the reply.

3.20 star(s) 5 Votes