Identify Can't remember name of this dream/alternate world game.

mammamia89

Aug 3, 2018
I forgot the name of a game where you play as the MC (guy), who goes back and forth into a dream/alternate world where he meets his sisters. They all have some kind of "dream powers" and have to go exploring that world together. The guy later ends up with his family in a post apocalyptic "real" world.

The MC also has a few run ins with some anime characters in some of those "dreams" as well.

I can't fully remember if it was a dream or alternate world, but hopefully it's enough info for someone to recognize it.

RPA190819

Apr 18, 2024
I forgot the name of a game where you play as the MC (guy), who goes back and forth into a dream/alternate world where he meets his sisters. They all have some kind of "dream powers" and have to go exploring that world together. The guy later ends up with his family in a post apocalyptic "real" world.

The MC also has a few run ins with some anime characters in some of those "dreams" as well.

I can't fully remember if it was a dream or alternate world, but hopefully it's enough info for someone to recognize it.
It's called world of sisters