Identify Can't remember the game name, this is hard one.

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
I played it once, around year ago.
I'll add a few comparisons to other popular games to give you a better idea of what the game's visuals were like.

RenPy/VN

1. I think MC was a detective or he was involved in some police/detective agency
2. Renders was a top quality (Being A Dik)
3. Animations above the average ( more like Become a Rockstar/Sunshine Love), but they were few, game was slow burn like, maybe 1-2 sex scenes ( vaginal )
4. I remember the sex scene with the main girl ( I think ), her look is somewhere btw main girl in Going Rogue and Jill ( Being a DIK), the sex scene was in office, on the floor, but before the sex scene something happend, kinda stress situation, but I don't remember what.
5. MC is not married and he is adult 25-35
6. There was a murder during the game, MC killed someone (maybe not him )
7. Game is not on 1st 15 pages by ranking (by like and animation/male/3dcg tag), maybe it's there , but I searched several times, still can't recognize it.
8. I think there was some sandbox elements, at least point and click ( to inspect and find clues)
9. Game is more like romance not harem/sex marathon.
10. Non fantasy game, our days.
11. In overall, by the story, the game looks like something btw Deliverance, Defending Lydia Collier, The DeLuca Family, Betrayed, Depraved Awakening.

Thanks.

Thanks

Rupertvangog

Jan 3, 2020
Taking a shot in the dark here but maybe Time For You.
Tnx, very close, played this game few months ago, downloaded again, yes, there is lewd scene in office (hj) and girl(brunette) looks similar, but definitely not. Tommorow I will check Project ATMOSPHERE again, cuz this VN has no gallery and all my saves is for the last update with Phoebe, need to start from fresh (maybe that scene was very at the beginning)