EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95BannerS3.jpg

Overview:
You play as the handsome, fit, and capable Jensen Wenchester, a former Captain in Team 5 Infiltration Unit, Army Rangers, years ago, but now the successful owner of his own(your) business, Wenchester Security Company. You have several homes, a successful company, and amazing colleagues, and that seemed like enough. But there's something happening and life is about to get complicated, and somehow it all ties back to the events forgotten in the past. Somehow you are going to need to uncover things so buried you didn't even know you'd forgotten them. Things are going to be exciting as you begin Retrieving The Past.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-08
Release Date: 2020-11-06
Developer: MrKnobb - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 3 Episode 6 & Epilogue
Language: English
Other Games: Alternate Existence
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: - FAN ART - Gallery Mod

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

amberjens28c.jpg cynthparty19.jpg cynthtalk12.jpg cynthtalk24.jpg evelake10.jpg evesex4.jpg evesex31.jpg jessdinner1.jpg nickysex25.jpg nickysex48.jpg pooltime6.jpg sex15.jpg sex25.jpg vickjensdate25.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Btw. which guitar is that? The part where it says mrknobb is supposed to be smooth - it rests on your knee when you're playing sitting down.

Renders seem nice. Will try this.

May 24, 2018
i take it you play guitar too?
From the pic it looks like an Ibanez or such.. maybe a Satch model... JS

Btw. which guitar is that? The part where it says mrknobb is supposed to be smooth - it rests on your knee when you're playing sitting down.

Renders seem nice. Will try this.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
A couple thoughts.

1) Is the MC name an amalgamation Jensen Ackles and Dean Winchester from Supernatural. No? Just me?

2) With a mention of innocent daughter (in the genre section) how can there not be incest? Now, truth be told, I haven't tried the game. So this is all just going of this forum and the current tags

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I like the game concept and renders so far. My PC runs my home theater on a 52" HDTV though, and the small text makes it really difficult to play. There's a LOT of eyestrain if it's played for any length of time at all.

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Singular choice is not worth a button, and honestly, this VN shouldn't have any buttons at all if it's this linear.
Either have multiple options (minimum 2, slight dialogue/scene variations) or just leave the button clicking out since it really messes up the immersion when you're reading along and forced to click a giant bar to advance.
The rest is okay, just needs to commit to either pure linear VN or start offering choices that matter.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
i take it you play guitar too?
From the pic it looks like an Ibanez or such.. maybe a Satch model... JS
Yep. My point, though, was that anything protruding where the logo is will rip your pants. Such stuff is almost always on the upper side. Besides, who is going to see the logo when it is in this location? Your dog, maybe.

May 24, 2018
if you think about it then the crowd standing close underneath the player at the stage will see it...but i mean maybe its just added on to teh image by the dev...

Yep. My point, though, was that anything protruding where the logo is will rip your pants. Such stuff is almost always on the upper side. Besides, who is going to see the logo when it is in this location? Your dog, maybe.

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
A couple thoughts.

1) Is the MC name an amalgamation Jensen Ackles and Dean Winchester from Supernatural. No? Just me?

2) With a mention of innocent daughter (in the genre section) how can there not be incest? Now, truth be told, I haven't tried the game. So this is all just going of this forum and the current tags
1) Maybe? I've not watched a ton of the show, but the MC does have a passing resemblance to the blondish haired guy from the show and much like the show all the females you see are hot.

2) The 'innocent daughter' shouldn't really be a tag in my opinion. First off, it's not your daughter, it the daughter of a guy who hired you to 'protect her virginity,' secondly she really isn't innocent (she and her friend are making out while only wearing thongs). I mean, I guess from the perspective of the client she is an innocent daughter, but that's a misunderstanding on his part and the client is not the MC.

May 24, 2018
Yeah have you noticed the gray hair chick in the bar touching her.. i think her moms friend or something.. i thing somethign is up there....

1) Maybe? I've not watched a ton of the show, but the MC does have a passing resemblance to the blondish haired guy from the show and much like the show all the females you see are hot.

2) The 'innocent daughter' shouldn't really be a tag in my opinion. First off, it's not your daughter, it the daughter of a guy who hired you to 'protect her virginity,' secondly she really isn't innocent (she and her friend are making out while only wearing thongs). I mean, I guess from the perspective of the client she is an innocent daughter, but that's a misunderstanding on his part and the client is not the MC.

Samken

Respected User
Jul 20, 2017
You either commit to have choices/branches (usual Visual Novel) or simply do not attempt to make any (Kinect Novel). As of now, there's a bunch of individual choices that break the flow of the game and i fail to understand why they're even there to begin with.

Reactions: Eye-switcher

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017

1) I'll just write it off as coincidence. A really, really big coincidence. But you're right, the girls in the show are hot;)

2) Ah, well thanks for clearing that up. I have never seen that tag before, so I assumed it was incest. Guess not in this instance.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
2) Ah, well thanks for clearing that up. I have never seen that tag before, so I assumed it was incest. Guess not in this instance.
Well, if the MC has a threesome with the mother and the daughter, that would be incest, I suppose.

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes