3.80 star(s) 78 Votes

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
hmm, thought I'd give this a go, but it's not really a 'game' is it, more like and animation with beautiful women who ALL want to have sex with the guy in the penthouse with the expensive cars and the big dick, not really a challenge of any sort, is it.
'animations' i part one aren't really up to anything either, are they and my carpal tunnel is already acting up.
Hey, if that's your bag, then all power to you, but I like something with at least a bit of puzzling or choices to be made.
It's an AVN Adult Virtual NOVEL. These aren't games in that sense (there are some with some elements of it but they aren't all that good usually). There are choices regarding which LI to go with.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I like both type of "games". The choice based and only story driven. If the story is interesting that is.
Unfortunately I have found too many choice based games stories are boring. It's mainly the MC and his/her interactions with the characters and their daily lives. Which is can be an interesting story development to a point. Without a clear story to tickle my mind I loose interest in so many "choice" based games though.

And as you rightly said, there are Li choices close to the end, which does make this a "game" .

It's an AVN Adult Virtual NOVEL. These aren't games in that sense (there are some with some elements of it but they aren't all that good usually). There are choices regarding which LI to go with.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: HornyyPussy
3.80 star(s) 78 Votes