Dany7519

Oct 27, 2020
i miss the part where jensen fight with adam, i saw it in an older version but in the final version it is not there?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
seems good
I very much enjoyed the game, all 3 seasons. Be aware, though, that it is not a harem game. There is some sleeping around — especially in the first season — but by the end the MC has to commit to one particular path. There's a very specific reason for what happens earlier in this regard but not later, so don't expect how things started to be how they end. I won't say more because I don't like giving spoilers.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 2457945
Really? The cuttest girl in the game is the daughter??? Come on man! Im heartbroken. :cry:
Yeah, I'm still pretty upset MC could not bang his daughter or sister, or niece.
I mean, if you are going to steal a character from Acting Lessons, you should at least be able to bang them.
That and not being able to change the MC's name, and lack of decent music, keeps the game from being a good game.
At least the Dev has incest in his next game. That's a step in the right direction. ;)

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Steal a character? Which one?

Yeah, I'm still pretty upset MC could not bang his daughter or sister, or niece.
I mean, if you are going to steal a character from Acting Lessons, you should at least be able to bang them.
That and not being able to change the MC's name, and lack of decent music, keeps the game from being a good game.
At least the Dev has incest in his next game. That's a step in the right direction. ;)

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes