Identify Can't remember the name of the game

GigaChadFromChad

Oct 15, 2021
Hello everyone, so I was playing a game where the MC was living with his mom(in later update, she became his landlady cause of some reasons) and colocaters/sisters I think. I don't remember very well the game, but it begins when he(MC) and your African friend were sitting in his room and talking about his lanlady/mom. Also it was an NTR game, that all I remember. I would be very grateful if someone could help.

Thank you;)

Dantes

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
I agree with the previous post because it exactly sounds like a description of the game Dreams of Desire
And milf as you wrote became MC landlady because you probably didn't additionally use the incest patch which changes her then back to a mom of MC and this is all of course so that the dev does not have problems with the patreon which prohibits incest.

Reactions: GigaChadFromChad

GigaChadFromChad

Oct 15, 2021
I agree with the previous post because it exactly sounds like a description of the game Dreams of Desire
And milf as you wrote became MC landlady because you probably didn't additionally use the incest patch which changes her then back to a mom of MC and this is all of course so that the dev does not have problems with the patreon which prohibits incest.
Yeah that it is , thank u :D

Reactions: Mario4don