3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
Oh, that activate. I thought you meant I had to activate something within fiddler. How do I intercept the request?
like the instructions detail..when you call activate in game your fiddler should show the requests and responses sent. As long as you have set up https as well.

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
It says free demo 0.12
I got it from kemono.party
you wont be able to do anything with the demo..at least grab the demo+
This logs in with no activation and can do quite a lot.

The response I posted should be the whole body of the response

basically set oBody = "the above json string"

Naminéツ

Feb 25, 2022
you wont be able to do anything with the demo..at least grab the demo+
This logs in with no activation and can do quite a lot.

The response I posted should be the whole body of the response

basically set oBody = "the above json string"
That demo+ doesn't open for me. Which version are you using?
Edit: Strange, it works now :unsure:

Last edited:

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
I've downloaded standard/official archive via Kemono and used above JSON string, but it only gives you "Stargazer" tier, which is the lowest one and doesn't even allow you to use multiple characters. So unless someone can provide us with credentials/info (which is tier ID, probably tier name, etc.) necessary for "Galactic Trader" or make a patch, it's not worth it. For now it's better to use patched 0.10-0.11 version.

Last edited:

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
Also, I've used "Fiddler Classic's" (which is way easier than modifying onBeforeResponse and doesn't require any programming knowledge). You just need to enable it, create a new rule: "EXACT: " (remove quotation marks); create a new response and in it's body paste .
But as I said, it only gives you a "Stargazer" tier which is only useful for checking out some of the new stuff, but not for actual "playing" with multiple characters.

Last edited:

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
I've downloaded standard/official archive via Kemono and used above JSON string, but it only gives you "Stargazer" tier, which is the lowest one and doesn't even allow you to use multiple characters. So unless someone can provide us with credentials/info (which is tier ID, probably tier name, etc.) necessary for "Galactic Trader" or make a patch, it's not worth it. For now it's better to use patched 0.10-0.11 version.
when you press escape what is the version written ?

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
It says "Free Demo". I'm pretty sure it's the right build though and the version depends on whenever you activated it or not. View attachment 1679173
I'm not so sure that applies for all..for instance is 6.5Gm..while is 8.2GB it doesnt make sense

By the way, the response you used gives you the top tier: 'captain'

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
I'm not so sure that applies for all..for instance is 6.5Gm..while is 8.2GB it doesnt make sense
I think that's because demo+ is already unlocked "Space Traveller" build made for subscribers of HentaiVR, while "demo" is a full version where you just need to unlock stuff.

By the way, the response you used gives you the top tier: 'captain'
Yeah, I've noticed that, but either we can't fool the game completely or something in the response is wrong, because even if I use some random stuff for tier id and title, it still only gives me "Stargazer". Or at least that's my understanding of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: billyPoo

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
I think that's because demo+ is already unlocked "Space Traveller" build made for subscribers of HentaiVR, while "demo" is a full version where you just need to unlock stuff.

Yeah, I've noticed that, but either we can't fool the game completely or something in the response is wrong, because even if I use some random stuff for tier id and title, it still only gives me "Stargazer". Or at least that's my understanding of it.
ill experiment more with responses on the 8.5GB ver

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
ill experiment more with responses on the 8.5GB ver
Maybe try going for "Space Trader" or "Asstronaut" tiers since those are the last 2 that give you in-game benefits, while "Captain" and "Astral Body" do not, so it's possible the game only recognize tiers up to astronaut for unlocking stuff.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Maybe try going for "Space Trader" or "Asstronaut" tiers since those are the last 2 that give you in-game benefits, while "Captain" and "Astral Body" do not, so it's possible the game only recognize tiers up to astronaut for unlocking stuff.
Well this actually makes sense if all of this means you just need to configure a different response in terms of patreon acces and log files.

billyPoo

Aug 28, 2021
that would make sense since my 0.10.1 is unlocked as asstronaut. but with that python server override

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes