3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

baho6

May 6, 2021
  • NEW: Experimental rope gun for Asstronauts. This gun shoots rope which can attach to characters and other objects. The first object you shoot at will be attached to the end of the rope, and the second point can be grabbed to pull on the object.

And where is he??

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
VR only most probably
  • NEW: Experimental rope gun for Asstronauts. This gun shoots rope which can attach to characters and other objects. The first object you shoot at will be attached to the end of the rope, and the second point can be grabbed to pull on the object.

And where is he??

Jan 10, 2022
Ok, so Response Modifier is still working on 0.16. Download the aforementioned .zip, press Start on the program before running the game, run the game through the .bat file inside the FluidGame folder (to avoid crashes), write something on a clipboard, copy and paste inside the menu on the game. Game is just fine by me. Only problem I have is that I need to do this every time I want to open the game. Is there a way to validate the fake patreon key automatically?

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Once for all, you must download these 2 files and extract to Captain Hardcore executable folder in order to play the game. This are the instructions then:
1. Run ResponseModifier;
2. Open notepad, write something random (eg. captainhardcorekey), copy the text;
2. Run Start_CH;
3. Click on the paste button at in-game screen and then hit activate.

Mar 18, 2023
Once for all, you must download these 2 files and extract to Captain Hardcore executable folder in order to play the game. This are the instructions then:
1. Run ResponseModifier;
2. Open notepad, write something random (eg. captainhardcorekey), copy the text;
2. Run Start_CH;
3. Click on the paste button at in-game screen and then hit activate.
Ah thank you

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes