3.60 star(s) 10 Votes

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I'll assume it is for standalone VR machines like the quest 2 or Pico 4.
But I think this game will have to be downgraded to abhorrent shit to work on what is basically a mobile phone strapped to your head. I wouldn't bother without PC VR
For the record, an actual mobile phone still wouldn't be able to do what the Quest (or Pico I guess) manages from my own personal experience. Not to mention the upcoming Quest 3 which is already going to be stronger than the 2 (or the Quest Pro additionally) just due to having newer, recent and more powerful internals.

All of this to say, I did try it on the Quest 2 back before they added the Patreon bit to the Standalone version as well, and it's not bad at all and holds up pretty damn well for the most part. I'm just personally mad at the exact point they chose to implement it onto it, as that same version had what actually made this game worth it for me. Still considering just going for it someday honestly just for the quest version.

Only thing is that the standalone version won't ever get any of the PCVR "Gameplay" (space/exploration/shooting, etc), and just the sex/posing/etc which I GUARANTEE most people if not all standalone players don't mind at all.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
So 16gb? surely there is a torrent for this somewhere?

Also last I played this was ages ago, it was bare bones, there wasn't even any male character, has that changed? Is desktop mode playable?

Argemon

Jul 14, 2018
So 16gb? surely there is a torrent for this somewhere?

Also last I played this was ages ago, it was bare bones, there wasn't even any male character, has that changed? Is desktop mode playable?
There is a torrent from cool rpdl guys.
Yes, there are male characters and yes, it's perfectly playable in Desktop (although VR is still better and has a bit more functionality).

Reactions: Dark_Templar

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
I asked how to start, not how to install.
Assuming you are using Quest 2.

Step 1. Goto
Step 2. Click Join
Step 3. Select your pledge level
Step 4. Insert your Payment Information
Step 5. Confirm your information
Step 6. Press PAY
Step 7. LEARN TO READ. Its been posted over 100 times that with the android version it has not been cracked yet. If you want to play the android version Pledge.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
If you want to play the android version Pledge.
This, or obtain a v0.4 APK, since that was the last version without the Patreon authentication, but also keep in mind that it's very clearly WAY back behind. You'd be better off just going ahead and buying it at this point.

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
This, or obtain a v0.4 APK, since that was the last version without the Patreon authentication, but also keep in mind that it's very clearly WAY back behind. You'd be better off just going ahead and buying it at this point.
Right

It's actually better to pledge, I am sure will build a better standalone version eventually. currently it's very limited.

Reason I say pledge is, if you don't want it to end up like the thousands of other indy UE4/UE5 titles then support the developement. This is one of the fist I've pledged ($20/month) to. I have liked quite a few in the past, never pledged and now they are all Abandoned. Don't want that to happen here. I also Pledged WildLife by and Carnal Instinct on the same day.

Reactions: KekKoo

macky22

Jan 31, 2018

Step 1. Goto
Step 2. Click Join
Step 6. Press PAY
Step 7. LEARN TO READ. Its been posted over 100 times that with the android version it has not been cracked yet. If you want to play the android version Pledge.
Show me even one post after 0.10 was uploaded, where it's said the version isn't cracked yet.

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
Ehh sorry for the aggravation coming through in my comment. If you look back starting around page 24/25 people asking for a quest crack. Either not being answered or just told can't figure it out. I know how to make it work. However I doubt anyone would share the file that's needed. The reason being it's tied to there patreon account. Once you login the first time (real login) a file named patreoninfo.sav (not sure if that's the actual name) is created in a folder on the sdcard. This file makes it do you no longer have to log in.

Like I said problem is it's tied to Patreon account. If someone with better knowledge of this file could look into it maybe they could just create a bogus(crack) file that will do the same thing.

Once again sorry for letting frustration come through. The attached file shows the file and location of the DRM save. If someone can hack that we will have a crack for it.

macky22

Jan 31, 2018
Ehh sorry for the aggravation coming through in my comment. If you look back starting around page 24/25 people asking for a quest crack. Either not being answered or just told can't figure it out. I know how to make it work. However I doubt anyone would share the file that's needed. The reason being it's tied to there patreon account. Once you login the first time (real login) a file named patreoninfo.sav (not sure if that's the actual name) is created in a folder on the sdcard. This file makes it do you no longer have to log in.

Like I said problem is it's tied to Patreon account. If someone with better knowledge of this file could look into it maybe they could just create a bogus(crack) file that will do the same thing.

Once again sorry for letting frustration come through. The attached file shows the file and location of the DRM save. If someone can hack that we will have a crack for it.
I can try to make a crack from the file.

Sep 29, 2019
Once for all, you must download these 2 files and extract to Captain Hardcore executable folder in order to play the game. This are the instructions then:
1. Run ResponseModifier;
2. Open notepad, write something random (eg. captainhardcorekey), copy the text;
2. Run Start_CH;
3. Click on the paste button at in-game screen and then hit activate.
dont work links

CaptainRedLion

Jul 21, 2017
Same for me. I followed your video and once clicking Activate, the screen flashes a few times and then the game just crashes.

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
Same for me. I followed your video and once clicking Activate, the screen flashes a few times and then the game just crashes.
What setup? CPU, GPU, RAM, HMD etc. How are you tethered, only time this ever happened to me I was using airplay to tether my HMD. But even with my main PC direct wired I get glitches. It's a resource heavy game. Most Indy VR games are.

My main system
Intel I9 11900K
64GB DDR5 3600
4060 TI
Usually my Index, Sometimes my Quest 2 HMD
Game installed on a 2tb Gen 4 M.2 (Samsung 980 Pro)

Even with that it buggy sometimes depending on what all I have running.

baho6

May 6, 2021
After changing the processor to 13600k, my game also started crashing when I entered the code, and the last downloaded Start.bat file solved this problem.

gokufas4

Oct 25, 2019

Step 1. Goto
Step 2. Click Join
Step 6. Press PAY
I plan to pay for the Quest 2 version.

Is paying just one month enough or do I have to pay every month to have access to the game whenever I want?

Last edited:

CaptainRedLion

Jul 21, 2017
What setup? CPU, GPU, RAM, HMD etc. How are you tethered, only time this ever happened to me I was using airplay to tether my HMD. But even with my main PC direct wired I get glitches. It's a resource heavy game. Most Indy VR games are.

My main system
Intel I9 11900K
64GB DDR5 3600
4060 TI
Usually my Index, Sometimes my Quest 2 HMD
Game installed on a 2tb Gen 4 M.2 (Samsung 980 Pro)

Even with that it buggy sometimes depending on what all I have running.
Similar - i7 13700K
64GB DDR5 5300
4070 Ti
Quest 2 with Oculus Link Cable
2Tb M.2 Samsung 980 Pro

Last edited:

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
Oh that's the intel issue.. edit the start_ch.bat like so (.bat can be edited in notepad or notepad++)

Code:
pause >nul
start .\FluidGame\Binaries\Win64\FluidGame-Win64-Shipping.exe

change to

pause >nul
start .\FluidGame\Intel OpenSSL Fix.bat
sorry I forgot mine was edited. I also renames the Intel OpenSSL Fix.bat to Intel-OpenSSL-Fix.bat just incase sapces messed anything up.

Reactions: CindyFox

BlackCypher

Nov 13, 2019
I plan to pay for the Quest 2 version.

Is paying just one month enough or do I have to pay every month to have access to the game whenever I want?
If you pay you will get the version thats out now. If you only pay once thats the only version you will get. Kinda how patreon works. If you pay one of the upper levels you will have to look and see if it grants permission to all future updates or not. I know asstronaut ($20) only gives you the latest builds. I think the 50$ options may give more.

3.60 star(s) 10 Votes