VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

jammyjamjam

Nov 9, 2017
Is there any ETA on the next update? I find myself checking every other day hoping but have no clue how much longer it might be..

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Is there any ETA on the next update? I find myself checking every other day hoping but have no clue how much longer it might be..
Yesterday I was trying to fix my DAZ studio and I have kinda encountered a new error which is hilarious by itself so during the night I moved my scene files from my PC to my laptop. Note that my laptop is not that fast on rendering but it might work.

Currently this game having some technical issues I can't fix. Maybe I just did by using a different PC who knows. I'm in CEST+1 timezone and when I get home (at 5PM) I'll try to render something if it works, then it's not too long. There weren't too many renders left when the problem occurred. Other than this I just have to add the rendered images to the game and compress them. Everything else is done.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
I'm getting a bunch of errors during the expeditions after a certain point. Something about global name 'levelUp' not being defined.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
even in space in thousand years later... MC still came out of college/university.

what's the deal with all thoses college/university graduate/pop out in every games ? cant peoples just say she is 18yo or more or something ? instead of always the over-used graduate college thing...

something like " MC is 20yo, he is a total retard, raise at home playing video game never get in school his whole life and now he need to save the world blablabla..."

that can be original XD
You're a game dev right? Well that sounds like a good idea for YOU to do for your next game. Assuming you ever finish your first one.

Reactions: Lillen B.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know if i'm just having a soppy day or something but I started crying twice reading this story. Once during the second vision of seeing her wife and the second when Helena was talking about some bad stuff.

To be honest I am a soft bitch but I don't usually blub unless it's a heavy moment and this was only 2 conversations.

Stop with the stuff that makes me blub.

Getting weird looks off my girlfriend asking why a game from an adult site is making me cry. That tough girl image I never had would have been well and truly shot if it ever existed.

Last edited:

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
is there anything after choosing a base and which planet should u choose
Content Guide is spoiler free. Because there is no particular order how you do it. I just create a content guide for upcoming versions.

I can't tell what you have done already because of that. There is of-course a secret event.
I'm getting a bunch of errors during the expeditions after a certain point. Something about global name 'levelUp' not being defined.
Thanks for the report I'm going to fix it very soon.

This one is so good. Do you have a patreon?
I have a discord that is open to public and nothing else.

Stop with the stuff that makes me blub.
I can't promise, sorry :( .

Jun 11, 2018
Content Guide is spoiler free. Because there is no particular order how you do it. I just create a content guide for upcoming versions.

I can't tell what you have done already because of that. There is of-course a secret event.

Thanks for the report I'm going to fix it very soon.

I have a discord that is open to public and nothing else.

I can't promise, sorry :( .
i did follow the guide no secret event unless i missed a step

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes