• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Venom Snake

May 29, 2018
Imagine if there would be a special character quotes connected to name of your alliance with something else, like if you have named yours "Diamond Dogs" and playing futa, later Adam will say "Being a futa give you no tactical advantage whatsoever".
Personally I would like a good Kaz quote "Boss you killed a child?... great work mission complete that right there is why your the best, the one and only!" I don't know how you could even incorporate that but damn do I love Kaz.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I tried to add meme references multiple times in game but my proofreaders did not get it and deleted overall or made it sound different :(

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Walkthrough only based on the second chapter is there one for 1st chapter that would ensure achievements or rewards getting completed? Also I am having issues on saving as when I first installed latest version I forgot to transfer my save folder but for some reason the saves still showed and I get the script error to do a rollback etc...anyone else having that issue?

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Walkthrough only based on the second chapter is there one for 1st chapter that would ensure achievements or rewards getting completed? Also I am having issues on saving as when I first installed latest version I forgot to transfer my save folder but for some reason the saves still showed and I get the script error to do a rollback etc...anyone else having that issue?
The guide is coming later this month with content fix.

Do not reload old saves as they are not compatible.

If you can post the error message while saving I can give you solution.

Axcel McAver

Sep 2, 2018
Question. Would I be able to ride some alien dick or otherwise? Asking for a friend.
P.S
That friend is me.
I wanna know.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Do we get to bang the anime chick?
No, there are a few options but only the main girls by the looks of it.

It's more of a romance thing than a fuck thing. Get to know them this update and next one is the romance ark at least that's from the devs post.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Woof - exceptions everywhere on the galaxy map and menu's.
I quickly ran through a new game to the old end of content and couldn't seem to find what was added. What are you able to do now that wasn't in v0.25?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes