VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Ditto here, was just about to report it (for the newest version). I only get the rollback option, so I can't get past it either.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I got this after I chose my nickname
Ditto here, was just about to report it (for the newest version). I only get the rollback option, so I can't get past it either.
Sorry, my copy-pasting skill needs some work (did a separate copy to create the new prologue and kinda forgot to copy-paste lol).

Should work, if not I try to do it again. (Tested and worked for me)

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Thank you for providing the files. I could progress again after copying them into my .\CaptainLance-0.40-pc\game\ folder.

However, I'm getting other small bugs :

- right after meeting up with my sisters again, talking with mom, picking Anastasia, I get screens .

- if I visit Blood Mars and offer my help during the origin story, I get the following error and trace :
That's maybe to be expected if I picked an origin (extraterrestrial colonist) that hasn't been coded yet.
Save games are available if they can help you, please don't hesitate to ask.

EDIT : FWIW, I had started a new game from scratch, just to make sure I could see new the prologue too.

Last edited:

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for providing the files. I could progress again after copying them into my .\CaptainLance-0.40-pc\game\folder.

However, I'm getting other small bugs :

- right after meeting up with my sisters again, talking with mom, picking Anastasia, I get screens .

- if I visit Blood Mars and offer my help during the origin story, I get the following error and trace :
That's maybe to be expected if I picked an origin (extraterrestrial colonist) that hasn't been coded yet.
Save games are available if they can help you, please don't hesitate to ask.
Anastasia: I know why and again: Copy-paste doesn't work on second time either! :(

Origin: I know what cause it and try this: Save the game and reload right back it. It should PROBABLY solve it. If it doesn't you COULD actually skip it but there would be a bug in theory that quest log will still say that you did not do it yet.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Pasting this would solve the black screen issue, going to replace patch in OP-

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I'll do as you say. Thank you again for your extremely quick and efficient support.
No I didn't fix it. I wasn't paying a lot of attention. I thought only Anastasia had the issue but all of them actually. THIS is the right fix. Sorry for the inconvenience ^^'

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Redownloaded the new patch archive from your OP. I can confirm that the first bug is fixed for me, for all the characters. Second bug I still get the same trace, . Saving and reloading right after didn't help. I don't know if that was included in your patch, if you'll fix it at a later time or if it's my save that's faulty, just reporting in case ^^

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Redownloaded the new patch archive from your OP. I can confirm that the first bug is fixed for me, for all the characters. Second bug I still get the same trace, . Saving and reloading right after didn't help. I don't know if that was included in your patch, if you'll fix it at a later time or if it's my save that's faulty, just reporting in case ^^
It's just a typo. I named the image variable 'coloist' instead of 'colonist'. Fast fix, already done it. It's not as bad as usual. But you shouldn't get the exception as before.

EDIT: Will wait after a while since it's just a little minor detail to see if there are other more major issues.

Reactions: ThisIsMe88

ThisGuyTheGuy

Jun 19, 2018
Getting a lot of errors and can't seem to go to base of operations. Are there any patches besides the prologue patch?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Getting a lot of errors and can't seem to go to base of operations. Are there any patches besides the prologue patch?
If you can show me prints or logs I can help you and fix these exceptions and errors.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Just noticed a small mistake in the coding: during the conversation between Sarah and king Matthew, at one moment appears a different image with Matthew and a male person (i don't remember who this would be, sorry). So, nothing major, just some image out of line.
I also got the error message attached below, when finished the "future seeing" with the second daughter.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes