VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Ivan1000

Jun 27, 2017
Haven't played this in awhile. Can you finally bang someone in this game yet or is it still just teases and cockblock moments?

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I really love this game. I know it's probably not anytime soon but is there any ETA for next update?
Anywhere between a month and a year. I have given up on full scale animation, I'm not that talented and it's a pain to do it. What I have wanted to animate I'll make it in stop motion. Countering this lack of skill I'll add some more story scene before I publish the next release. That is the current plan but I just recently came to this conclusion. I have not decided how should I proceed.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Updated OP with new release. Keep in mind this is a small update and a beta. I encountered some problems with rendering but it was way too minor (although I could not release in that manner) I was going to put this out for test run.

This release mostly backtracks what I have been missing out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't get too hyped up about the animation. I'm only human and not very talented in animation this was all I could muster at this point in my skill.

If you encounter bugs please report and I'll include a fix in full release. I can manage to do full release in a day or two but I'll wait for more in case of the bugs which can happen since I have not touched the code in a really long time.

After the full release we will back on track with the main story and romance storylines.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
Updated OP with new release. Keep in mind this is a small update and a beta. I encountered some problems with rendering but it was way too minor (although I could not release in that manner) I was going to put this out for test run.

This release mostly backtracks what I have been missing out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Don't get too hyped up about the animation. I'm only human and not very talented in animation this was all I could muster at this point in my skill.

If you encounter bugs please report and I'll include a fix in full release. I can manage to do full release in a day or two but I'll wait for more in case of the bugs which can happen since I have not touched the code in a really long time.

After the full release we will back on track with the main story and romance storylines.
:unsure: Very tempting but I will wait until the Erotic Career has been update. Don't want to inadvertently end up posting error logs because of that.

May 14, 2018
dont know if this is a bug, but this looks awkward
Thats just posing in DAZ, upper left shoulder rotated back from base zero pose. This is why I use a pose library and adjust as necessary. It doesn't look like a genesis 3 to 8 pose error, and sometimes moving a character with the pose tool makes poser stuff shift and flop weirdly, but it doesn't look like that either. Probably just bad puppeteering.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Haven't played yet, but I have to ask:
Is the character's last name "Lance" in order to subtly emphasize she has a penis?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
:unsure: Very tempting but I will wait until the Erotic Career has been update. Don't want to inadvertently end up posting error logs because of that.
That's only a side story keep in mind. I have no schedule date for that.
View attachment 728249

dont know if this is a bug, but this looks awkward
That's only because of my poor set of skills & judgement.

Haven't played yet, but I have to ask:
Is the character's last name "Lance" in order to subtly emphasize she has a penis?
Very fitting name, yes, could be, but the "default" size of the futa model is like the empire state building. Decreasing it's size causes very annoying clipping issues and distortion on the characters. But actually it's not really true. You can play as female although one person in-game will always be futa.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Thank you for your stellar input.

Perhaps the title "Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games" was too subtle for you, in which case someone with more patience than I can help explain why that is.
You shouldn't bother responding to these comments. Be Ella and "Let it go".

And it's 50% male protagonist. :thonk: I wanted to do an April fools joke back in April (DUH) that I'm changing Sarah to young boi but I forgot to do the joke and only recalled 2-3 days later.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Female protagonist is a turn off for me. It would've been great if there was an option for male protagonist.
There are enough games with male protagonists, you might as well go out and find a girl to fuck. At least futa is a different expirience that most people will never get irl, unless we develop technology like cyberpunk.

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes