VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Nice game, made me put my dick in my pants and actually read the dialog for once.
It's not like there is anything to put it out for xD I know that myself.

When it comes to the grammer, I think its a bit mixed, sometimes its understandable and sometimes its not; its mostly the sentence structure, not the spelling, its that the words are in the wrong order, which can make the sentence confusing.
That's what you get for combining a loose grammar with a stricter grammar. I just want to make sure that people understand my general writing & meaning. I might be better off writing in German - I speak better - but it's not solving the problem at hand.

And I'm full of empty promises from volunteers.

Mar 7, 2018
It's not like there is anything to put it out for xD I know that myself.

That's what you get for combining a loose grammar with a stricter grammar. I just want to make sure that people understand my general writing & meaning. I might be better off writing in German - I speak better - but it's not solving the problem at hand.

And I'm full of empty promises from volunteers.
Well, do what you want, I'm not a native english speaker either, and I know it must be exhausting to write in english if you are not comfortable doing so, and translators is always hard to find, I have seen many developers look for them in this forum. Have you tried with Google translate or some translation webpage?

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Well, do what you want, I'm not a native english speaker either, and I know it must be exhausting to write in english if you are not comfortable doing so, and translators is always hard to find, I have seen many developers look for them in this forum. Have you tried with Google translate or some translation webpage?
What this site honestly needs are Beta Readers.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Updated OP with .60.

Expect trouble with scenes. It should work though I had hard time with conditionals.

Reactions: afterlights

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Compression. I guess some folks still have a data cap, but I think that would be the exception and not the rule. Regardless, I would always recommend uploading the best version (unless one is pushing for more patrons and using the HD as a carrot). In just about every game I see, when the HD version is uploaded someone will take it upon themselves to upload a compressed version. By initially uploading a highly compressed version you then penalize those who have no problem with bandwidth.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Can we get an updated walkthrough for this update thanks in advance for this gem btw.
There is going but I'm going to restructure it in a way. Next update is update for cheat mode. I way thinking about revamping the whole game cuz fuck conditionals.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Compression. I guess some folks still have a data cap, but I think that would be the exception and not the rule. Regardless, I would always recommend uploading the best version (unless one is pushing for more patrons and using the HD as a carrot). In just about every game I see, when the HD version is uploaded someone will take it upon themselves to upload a compressed version. By initially uploading a highly compressed version you then penalize those who have no problem with bandwidth.
It's not about data cap. I don't really cared about that tbh. But I don't want to upload with my crap upload speed of 10 mbps 3 mirrors x 2 versions. But if it's needed I'm going to upload a copy of the uncompressed version as an "update".

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's not about data cap. I don't really cared about that tbh. But I don't want to upload with my crap upload speed of 10 mbps 3 mirrors x 2 versions. But if it's needed I'm going to upload a copy of the uncompressed version as an "update".
I'm sure some of the uploaders or other staff, even ourself could help out with. I don't think I'm the only one who have the benefit of a very fast internet connection.

Jan 7, 2019
There is going but I'm going to restructure it in a way. Next update is update for cheat mode. I way thinking about revamping the whole game cuz fuck conditionals.
Why revamp the game its good the way it is, its not confusing the story fits just do what your happy with its your story and game.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Gotcha. Understood.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Why revamp the game its good the way it is, its not confusing the story fits just do what your happy with its your story and game.
It's not story but rather deleting the open world and make it 'streamlined' and 'linear'. No more clicking. You'll be set on on a path to go through every event in order. (It's more 'tree' like than 'linear' but that's the point).

Gotcha. Understood.
I'm sure some of the uploaders or other staff, even ourself could help out with. I don't think I'm the only one who have the benefit of a very fast internet connection.
I have fast connection too but I'm not having a big upload speed at all. I'm going to upload it overnight but not doing mirrors. Just archive.rpy and you have to overwrite the archive yourselves this way I need upload it once.

And WuzzyFuzzy : I don't have any financial support platform.

Imma do it but it was rather case of: "if needed" then it's look like in the future I'll do it like this. Many compressed mirror + uncompressed mirror once for anyone to overwrite. Bit bad but it's not like anyone have to upload 30G every update LOL.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes