VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
A question??? Are that only Lesbian Incest in the game....
Only involves female romance though it may or may not involve futa option (either MC or romance option).
Futa + Fem -> where MC is futa; Fem -> Futa ->Where MC is fem and lastly Fem - Fem is also available. All of the contains (though fem->futa is only incest path) at least one incest path.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I shall deliver though it's worse than I anticipated.
1599951733870.png

BayJay47

Jun 9, 2018
Is there an uncompressed version? I get that some people like or need compressed versions but I'll download 100gb to play a good game. Doesn't bother me in the slightest.

P_Bateman

Apr 8, 2020
Sorry dude, hopefully your new streamlined version of the game is bstter, but the current one at least with the walkthrough is a mess for me to follow . I don't mean to be an asshole. Good luck with the next version. Hoping for the best.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Sorry dude, hopefully your new streamlined version of the game is bstter, but the current one at least with the walkthrough is a mess for me to follow . I don't mean to be an asshole. Good luck with the next version. Hoping for the best.
Yep it's a mess but not like I'M butt hurt about it. The spaghetti code I have for it to work is awful. Becoming harder each release to work with.

THREAD UPDATED
Uncompressed archive added to extras. Accidentally uploaded two mirrors overnight, well at least there is two.
Usage: download both compressed version (needed for executable) and uncompressed archive. Then just overwrite archive.rpy in your compressed version's game folder.

Reactions: BayJay47

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
I have a question. I unpacked the pictures, but when I view them through ACDSEE I have a black screen. Can I fix this somehow?

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I have a question. I unpacked the pictures, but when I view them through ACDSEE I have a black screen. Can I fix this somehow?
I cant view compressed version on pc at all. Try uncompressed I guess? Or you can use browser I think. Cruncher makes it into webp binary - but doesnt change the extension.

Reactions: Haguro33

Haguro33

Nov 13, 2019
I cant view compressed version on pc at all. Try uncompressed I guess? Or you can use browser I think. Cruncher makes it into webp binary - but doesnt change the extension.
is the archived version exactly the same as current 0.6.0?

catfood

Feb 10, 2018
i cant even pick my origin without it giving me a error code
Had same problem; I've played earlier versions. Removed game/cache and game/saves directories that didn't fix it, but when I did those and deleted the games renpy folder that fixed it.
renpy folder : c:/Users/<me>/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/CaptainLance*

Dec 31, 2019
Very interesting game, reminded me a lot of Mass Effect, the story hooked me from the start. It has a very interesting lore too and so many great girls, I liked them all. Ana is my favorite, love the connection she and the MC have.

I probably messed up in the free roam part, missed some events, will try again following the walkthrough, that was the only bad part for me.

Nice work so far, this was a hidden gem for me, the game is good. Can't wait to see more of the story!

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Very interesting game, reminded me a lot of Mass Effect, the story hooked me from the start. It has a very interesting lore too and so many great girls, I liked them all. Ana is my favorite, love the connection she and the MC have.

I probably messed up in the free roam part, missed some events, will try again following the walkthrough, that was the only bad part for me.

Nice work so far, this was a hidden gem for me, the game is good. Can't wait to see more of the story!
It'll be even better once I finish with the revamp. I'm closing open world. I have ideas.

No secret that I'm planning to add a "Fast Start Feature" because it's gonna once again trash the save games.
(Fast Start feature will provide anyone a start on any chapter with almost any events done that can be achieved). I'm postponing the next release until it's done. Most of it isn't hard. I just have to put events in chronological order.
Players only benefit from this - so do I.

chronos991

Oct 3, 2019
Came into this game with low expectations mainly because of how small the game size was, really impressed by how much content the game actually had, and the story is far more interesting then I could've hoped, great work Dev, looking forward to where you take us from here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes