VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

OctoSky

Jun 29, 2017
Is this game dead? Hasn't had an update in quite some time.
From Discord on 11/27.

Now that the issue has been fixed , I have made some progress. Can't quite show anything yet or at all. Heavy spoilers. I'm working the ending of chapter 3 and start of Chapter 4. Mostly the cliffhanger of Chapter 3. You'll get Chapter 4 start too in one package though. I'm not going to stop there. It's going to take time. Those fixes I had to done were bothering me for QUITE a while and most of them are really annoying. I couldn't be bothered to fix them.

About next release date: TBA. That's all I can say. I still have a quite a few annoying scenes left for DAZ. I have still a quite a few annoying "systems" to patch and fix and make until the full release.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
From Discord on 11/27.

Now that the issue has been fixed , I have made some progress. Can't quite show anything yet or at all. Heavy spoilers. I'm working the ending of chapter 3 and start of Chapter 4. Mostly the cliffhanger of Chapter 3. You'll get Chapter 4 start too in one package though. I'm not going to stop there. It's going to take time. Those fixes I had to done were bothering me for QUITE a while and most of them are really annoying. I couldn't be bothered to fix them.

About next release date: TBA. That's all I can say. I still have a quite a few annoying scenes left for DAZ. I have still a quite a few annoying "systems" to patch and fix and make until the full release.
Where is the cat gif I attached?

Since then progress has been made, 3 scenes left, but they are quite HEAVY. One of them requires at least 50 renders. I might underestimate it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Futas are really weird with balls, and more to the point, practically speaking those are going to get in the way ALOT if you want to do anything with le vayjay.
yeah we're talkin' the difference between futa and transgender here. Trans is bat and balls without the glove. Futa is bat, balls and glove. lol

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
That was given to the game by a moderator - probably by some rules required - it should not be applicable. It IS futa, not trans/trap.

Is there a list of games you've made? I can't find anything other than Captain Lance which I adore.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Is there a list of games you've made? I can't find anything other than Captain Lance which I adore.
I only made this. I have made a previous one, but it's kinda bad and been abadoned pretty early so there is no content.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Thanks for the reply! I love how this feels like a Mass Effect game.
Can't say I was not aiming for that kind of vibe. Since that would be a lie. Hopefully, I can do justice with the ending... unlike that title...

Reactions: Planewalker77

Corvo20

Aug 9, 2019
Can't say I was not aiming for that kind of vibe. Since that would be a lie. Hopefully, I can do justice with the ending... unlike that title...
I think i caught up. Lance is going to go on a mission to kill a diplomat and there's nothing else for me to do. yes I totally love ME!

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I was trying to find a subscribe star or paetron for you.
There is none. And tbf it's not like it's gonna make things faster to come out.

Also, that abandoned tag was due to an automated process since it's not been updated in a while now - have not abandoned it - just take it way too slow than it should be.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
I would suggest to speak to the staff or make an token update to get rid of said tag IF it is wrongly placed,keeping it while you are still working is akin to shooting yourself in the foot.

Reactions: damnedfrog

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I would suggest to speak to the staff or make an token update to get rid of said tag IF it is wrongly placed,keeping it while you are still working is akin to shooting yourself in the foot.
Since I own the thread, I can do that myself.

However, even I don't know when I am going to get my ass to work on the game, it's in limbo. What I can do is change it to on hold.

Maybe I am shooting myself in the foot however success is not "measurable" for me with $$$. Had started to do stuff and mostly the remaining tasks are two hard scenes and rendering.

Gonna change the tag now.

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes