VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

smut

Jul 21, 2017
Loved the additional content, now things are moving ahead and getting really interesting.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I played the first release of this one, and now my game has no memory of it, I couldnt continue from my old save, and in fact I cant find any trace of the old version ??? Was it always called Captain Lance ? Nevermind found it, I had it under Tearstar Games since you made another game I loved "Decisions Made"...

Anyway I finally figured out why this new version seemed harder to me... the choices cant be tracked anymore... I just replayed 1.0 and that one has a codex and romance bios where you can see what each choice gives you with potential romances... Any chance for that to make a comeback in future versions @TearStar ?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
no matter what..i cannot do routes that do not involve Ana..LOL..there is something so mesmerizing about her...Sarah herself is hot AF..but Ana is a sweet goddess...eventually i'll gain the intestinal fortitude to do other routes..LOL
I did Ana's route and they were all "i'll never leave your side again" and then the preview for the next update said "Ana will be separated from her sister yet again" so I went back and did another route.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
...Last time I checked, a grand mal is the most dangerous type of seizure. What are the chances of recurrence that they gave you?
It's only dangerous because you are a danger to yourself during seizure. At least that what they told me. We know nothing.

I played the first release of this one, and now my game has no memory of it, I couldnt continue from my old save, and in fact I cant find any trace of the old version ??? Was it always called Captain Lance ? Nevermind found it, I had it under Tearstar Games since you made another game I loved "Decisions Made"...

Anyway I finally figured out why this new version seemed harder to me... the choices cant be tracked anymore... I just replayed 1.0 and that one has a codex and romance bios where you can see what each choice gives you with potential romances... Any chance for that to make a comeback in future versions @TearStar ?
Because of compatibility issues. Lot of things have been introduced and other things are changed the way it is. Let's say about half of your save file's content. For the better actually. Since now achievements for example aren't exclusive to a play through. Instead it's a global for your game. Things like this.

I did Ana's route and they were all "i'll never leave your side again" and then the preview for the next update said "Ana will be separated from her sister yet again" so I went back and did another route.
That might mean Ana's route wasn't perfect actually.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
That Front Pretty Face..makes my Dick hard like a Nuke launcher..then again after seeing the face with a dick between her legs..makes my dick go into hibernation.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That might mean Ana's route wasn't perfect actually.
To be fair the route itself was really sweet. I don't really do incest yet I put those 2 together purely because it made sense. They were always cuddled up in scenes was genuinely cute. Reminds me of me and my twin growing up only we never thought about fucking..... much.

My only issue is I play a lot of games, read a lot of stories, watch a lot of TV shows and movies and one trope I see quite a bit when it comes to looking for lost people is when they find them they tend to lose them again and then there is the big fight to get them back before the beg reunion again. If you get really lucky that happens multiple times.

It's one of those plot points that frustrates me more than anything and if that person happens to be a love interest it also means any progress on that front is put on hold.

It's like Princess Peach in Super Mario. Constantly getting herself caught to the point where if I was Mario i'd have given up and eloped with a Koopa.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So Vivienn is supposed to be in love with the MC, but goes and has a relationship with someone else (who turns out to be the MC's mother) in order get info to find her family to be able to get closer to the MC. Surprised the MC isn't a bit awkward about that or Viv after finding the truth.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Surprised the MC isn't a bit awkward about that or Viv after finding the truth.
Why would MC be awkward about it?

She was only interested in finding her family not in a relationship and it's not like sleeping with people for information is uncommon in that kind of scenario.

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well her potential girlfriend is her mother's ex lover.

Also in the pursuit of being with the person you love, sleeping with someone else seems a bit odd. Sure it's not cheating but whether she loves them is questionable.

Though it is all kinds of crazy scenarios with that group
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also in the pursuit of being with the person you love, sleeping with someone else seems a bit odd.
Only if you think of love and sex together which they aren't.

I've had feelings for girls but slept with other women. It wasn't about love it was about sex. In Viv's case it was about getting information for the person she loved, sex is sex it doesn't need to have any emotion behind it just 2 people getting something they both want at that moment in time.

It doesn't mean she doesn't love the MC, fucking someone else doesn't change your feelings.

Reactions: WaltS

magus448

May 22, 2018
Guess I'm of the odd opinion that if you want to pursue someone seriously you don't stray.

jaketos12

Jan 12, 2019
let me suggest you something about game instead of put trans stuffs do something better like put a girl who is captain and boys who are worker for her in a space ship the rest of all depends on your imagination

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
let me suggest you something about game instead of put trans stuffs do something better like put a girl who is captain and boys who are worker for her in a space ship the rest of all depends on your imagination
quite a few of us dont mind playing a trans who boinks the dames..we get to boink pussy while having great tits :p HAHAAA!! as long as all other dudes can be avoided its a win win :p lesson #13 from the @TiffanyMonroe school of traps...HAHAAA!!!

fox92

Feb 21, 2018
Just checking does this have pregnancy I saw it listed on another forum and I thought I would double check

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Just checking does this have pregnancy I saw it listed on another forum and I thought I would double check
some of the dialogue between Sarah and Ana seems to have that as an open possibility in the future..can only speculate (well..and the dream pushes the thought further also..lol)

Reactions: fox92
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes