VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@ThunderRob The thing is I would never go to a straight game and say "This game is pretty good, too bad it's all straight sex. Here's a little suggestion, how about you make the protagonist futa? Then it would be a good game". But for some reason, so many people post that type of comment on every futa game. Like what do you expect? The developer to just redo the whole goddamn game because a commenter says they don't like the fetish. I can understand if you'd been blindsided, but it's literally a tag. But no, "hey dev can you make the game a reverse harem? I want to play a girl and romance guys"

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
@ThunderRob The thing is I would never go to a straight game and say "This game is pretty good, too bad it's all straight sex. Here's a little suggestion, how about you make the protagonist futa? Then it would be a good game". But for some reason, so many people post that type of comment on every futa game. Like what do you expect? The developer to just redo the whole goddamn game because a commenter says they don't like the fetish. I can understand if you'd been blindsided, but it's literally a tag. But no, "hey dev can you make the game a reverse harem? I want to play a girl and romance guys"
I tried to understand your comment but I think I need a drink. Was the mc in the "straight" game male too? Or a female that they wanted to be a futa?

RHFlash

Apr 4, 2018
@TiffanyMonroe I'm complaining about people who come to futa tagged games just to complain that it's a futa game. I tried to give an example of how ridiculous it is by providing a scenario in which I theoretically tell the developer of a purely heterosexual game to "make a futa game, straight sucks".

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i play a futa/trap/trans like a straight male going only after hoohaa's..trans does not immediately mean gay as the ignorant folks immediately snap to..lots of trans that date only dames..some are married with kids live a normal life..the ignorants though label them..way i see it..play it as a straight male..go after hoohaas..i gotta dick..shall commence the boinking..i dont really like looking at dicks..so BAM..lookee..great tits..pretty face great ass :O something to look at as i go around knocking all the dames up..HAHAAA!!!..so if the dialogue and dream scenes are any indication of the future of this game..that may come to pass for me :D

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
i play a futa/trap/trans like a straight male going only after hoohaa's..trans does not immediately mean gay as the ignorant folks immediately snap to..lots of trans that date only dames..some are married with kids live a normal life..the ignorants though label them..way i see it..play it as a straight male..go after hoohaas..i gotta dick..shall commence the boinking..i dont really like looking at dicks..so BAM..lookee..great tits..pretty face great ass :O something to look at as i go around knocking all the dames up..HAHAAA!!!..so if the dialogue and dream scenes are any indication of the future of this game..that may come to pass for me :D
Such a glowing recommendation for traps. This quote should be stickied on the front page.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
You've made me a good laugh (I was reading in my freetime while I was attending school stuff).

let me suggest you something about game instead of put trans stuffs do something better like put a girl who is captain and boys who are worker for her in a space ship the rest of all depends on your imagination
I always think I must answer honestly and respectfully otherwise I'm not a good 'indie company' and such.
Multiple answers:
1. I like Girl on Girl stuff (involves Futa x Girl)
2. It already exists multiple times, several iterations
3. That can be only poorly executed even if you are into that nasty stuff. If we would skip adult content, just play Mass Effect 1-2-3-Andromeda O_O
4. It is possible to have only female crew and have intercourses with other females
5. First rule of playing a game / posting in forums / etc. is you see the tags: Ingored/Disliked Tags = Skip and scroll again
6. DAZ has only FEW (in caps-lock) good male assets every guy must be a twin in order to have a good amount of male characters. I've even used the same character thrice in this very game because males are AWFUL. (or few of them are good). Girls are much easier to find, cuter and AFTER ALL almost every game is SUPPOSED TO date GIRLS. Why not take both?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can also come up with more why this and not thats.

ALSO! Read my custom title. Guess that says it all now.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Things are shaping up! I like where the story's headed :)
It feels a little bit like the continuation of KotOR II, how they left us hanging about getting to chase Revan off into unknown space to fight the true Sith.

There were a fair few grammar and spelling errors in the new content, but nothing that made it unreadable by any means. Maybe just run it by a native english speaker to proof-read at some point.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Reading the title and the first thing that comes to mind is: "Please don't let it be captain lance from Arrow."

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes