VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes
Mar 6, 2019
There is a slight difference. It could be called "Race factions" instead that would sound better but there are other factions like the 'raiders' or the 'pirates'. While nations is only determined by the birth place / birth planet. Faction is bigger concept, while nations are strict. Like you can be from Extonia (from game's example) and be associated with Earth-Alliance but you can't be Extonian "nation-wise" when you are Heromian.

Maybe that needs some thinking over but I can't really think of better signing. In those conversations you have 2 action points (talk points, call whatever you want). If you spend both action points at once that ends that event (it's like you have an hour to do something. There is a job you can do it in half an hour, so you can do something else in the remaining 30 minutes. But you can also choose to do a job that requires all of the minutes in that hour).
If you have suggestion how to make it understandable I'm open for feedback. Maybe a little tutorial and explanation is required.
Thank you! That makes a lot more sense to me now. I like your idea on the factions and nations now that I understand it. Also, I was worried that choosing (2) meant I would be locked into dating only that one person or something. Sounds dumb now that I think about it. Not sure someone else would think what I did, so you're probably good on the explanation. Thank you a ton and keep up the good work!!!

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Maybe that needs some thinking over but I can't really think of better signing. In those conversations you have 2 action points (talk points, call whatever you want). If you spend both action points at once that ends that event (it's like you have an hour to do something. There is a job you can do it in half an hour, so you can do something else in the remaining 30 minutes. But you can also choose to do a job that requires all of the minutes in that hour).
If you have suggestion how to make it understandable I'm open for feedback. Maybe a little tutorial and explanation is required.
No matter what I choose, I can only talk to one person.

1. Anastasia (1) = talk to Anastasia
1.1 Alone (1) = do nothing

2. Linette (2) = talk to Linette/Netty

3. Alone (2) = do nothing
3.1 Anastasia (1) = talk to Anastasia
3.2 Alone (1) = do nothing

Is this a bug? It seems to me that 1.1 should be Linette (1). And of course, 3.1 and 3.2 should not exist, or 3. should be changed into Alone (1).

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
No matter what I choose, I can only talk to one person.

1. Anastasia (1) = talk to Anastasia
1.1 Alone (1) = do nothing

2. Linette (2) = talk to Linette/Netty

3. Alone (2) = do nothing
3.1 Anastasia (1) = talk to Anastasia
3.2 Alone (1) = do nothing

Is this a bug? It seems to me that 1.1 should be Linette (1). And of course, 3.1 and 3.2 should not exist, or 3. should be changed into Alone (1).
Depends on your companion. If you've chosen Anastasia, you can not talk Mum or Hannah. If you did it's a bug, please reply me if you didn't. (Obvious reasons, they are not there at all). It was tested though but bugs can occur.

You can not or should not see the prompt if you've chosen Linette or Alone. That's something I can see without knowing your companion to Herome.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Depends on your companion. If you've chosen Anastasia, you can not talk Mum or Hannah. If you did it's a bug, please reply me if you didn't. (Obvious reasons, they are not there at all). It was tested though but bugs can occur.

You can not or should not see the prompt if you've chosen Linette or Alone. That's something I can see without knowing your companion to Herome.
I have chosen to go with Anastasia. So you are right, there are no other family members here.
But I think that this is still a bit weird to have prompt without real options.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I have chosen to go with Anastasia. So you are right, there are no other family members here.
But I think that this is still a bit weird to have prompt without real options.
That's the "problem".

But I must tag that with "Won't Fix". One of the reasons is 'spoiler'-ish, and I don't want to touch the code in that route fearing it might fuck up all together. It's kinda immersive also since how I explained to one of the forumers it's works as intended.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: noname777

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I feel like posting here this for those not active on Discord.

Yesterday I met a rendering issue, spent the whole day fixing it, but nothing really works yet. It behaves weird, even for the standard of the software which is famous from being weird. The active members have decided instead of using 'placeholder' images, just delay and add more content to the game because this issue might only be fixed by the new NVidia driver that can take a month or two. Meanwhile I will try to use alternative methods of rendering in case that doesn't fix it.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
I agree, Ana bulge is love, Ana bulge is life and I'm a futa cap main. Btw is futa Ana for fem cap in yet or is that still in the works?
It's for female captain yes and implemented along the lines also. I think I explained why is it hard to create a buldge already. That exact bone does not behave that way so it would be looking weird. :(

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Cool :D I might have to do a fem cap run just to see her packing

Why would the bones have anything to do with it unless you're planning to do crazy action poses? I could see if there was a lot of gifs or video clips with motion, but for static images, I can't see there being too much of a problem.

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Cool :D I might have to do a fem cap run just to see her packing

Why would the bones have anything to do with it unless you're planning to do crazy action poses? I could see if there was a lot of gifs or video clips with motion, but for static images, I can't see there being too much of a problem.
Feel free, this game is playable with encountering only one futa scene and that's when you choose your gender.

How do I say this right. The "buldge" would actually look if Ana had a tumor around her thigh. Or worse like a sawblade around her genitalia. I can provide nightmare material pictures.

Reactions: Abîme

TearStar

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
You can't say I won't do anything for you here.

This was a never finished scene and published scene (which I probably post right after here) and this is what I was talking about.
Yes, when I saw your signature I never should have said the example.

Originally done scene but without the killing sawblade vagina featuring Anna from Decisions Made and Melissa/Vivienne from Captain Lance.

Reactions: Abîme

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
I like the mutant version of Melissa (y)

Decisions Made, I miss it, it was not perfect but I liked it. But hey, Captain Lance is filled with black haired beauty :love:

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017

How exactly is that a... bulge? That looks like you imported the model into Blender and extruded the pelvic bone in a random direction >.<

Also, that Anna and Vivienne scene looks good! How come it got scrapped?

jammyjamjam

Nov 9, 2017
Is there any ETA on the next update? I find myself checking every other day hoping but have no clue how much longer it might be..

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes