VN Ren'Py Captain Lance [0.75.4-PRE-RELEASE-2] [TearStar]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Willraoh

Feb 21, 2023
Dose anyone know how to install the closed world patch? I don't know where to drop it in the game.

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
Dose anyone know how to install the closed world patch? I don't know where to drop it in the game.
if it has a "game" folder, next to the executable
if it's only *.rpy / *.rpa then into the "game" folder

TearStar

Developer of Lesbian/Futa Games
Game Developer
Mar 12, 2018
A public release will be available on Wednesday. If you can't wait until then, I suggest joining discord and checking #progress.

Posting regular updates as of now.

Also there is a poll regarding next small patch you might want to vote on.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 615782

Overview:
You play as Sarah Lance (first name is chosen) who just graduated from a university in the Year 2476. Humanity discovered the stars with the help
of a discovery long time ago. Humanity is now divided into races who needs your help now more than ever.
This galaxy withholds dangers and mysteries to solve but also romance and wonders to see...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-05
Release Date: 2023-04-02
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: 0.75.6-PRE-RELEASE-2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

FAQ:

Old save files might not work at all (0.60 or before) I swear this is the last time!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: WORKUPLOAD - MEGA - Pixeldrain -
Other: Android* -
COMPRESSED*
Extras: Walkthrough MOD (0.60 or older)

Thanks Man-kinder for the port. *unofficial port/compressed are not by devs, download at you own risk.

View attachment 216631 View attachment 216632 View attachment 216633
I JUST CANT BELIEVE IT

Apr 2, 2023
Not off to a good start as the versions don't jive as I am being told 75.6 when it actuality it is 75.4 and the folders are a mess with no organization. Let alone the extraction process. Shall see if the effort is worth it.

shadowskill11

Oct 23, 2017
There have been numerous polls by numerous devs on animations and sound and they all end the same way.

While a few people really care about them most of us don't. They increase costs and development time, time that could be better put into more renders for the story.

I won't deny that animations and sound can make a game look good but to step into that territory you need to resources for it and most solo devs won't have that.

Devs that have games with a lot of animations, music and huge updates like Philly with City of Broken Dreamers have insane power in their rigs and enough people willing to help out to make a render farm. Some of the bigger devs work in teams which make it possible.

Now you think about most small time devs put out updates with 150 - 300 renders and call it an update. That amount of renders is 1 animated scene in the bigger games.

Thirsty for my Guest adds up each amount of renders for each update and you're talking thousands per update.

It's not something smaller devs can keep up with especially when most won't care.
Do they? Or do they just use some time rendering them in an elastic AWS environment on their GPU's?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Not off to a good start as the versions don't jive as I am being told 75.6 when it actuality it is 75.4 and the folders are a mess with no organization. Let alone the extraction process. Shall see if the effort is worth it.

It's because it's a "market" build, which means it has all the necessary files to be played on Win/Linux/Mac...

The OP is just mislabeled is all, all the links are for 75.4 pre-release, also, all of them uploaded today.

Screenshot 2023-04-05 203459.png

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes