VN - Others - Completed - Captive Market ~Trapped Elven Officers~ [Final] [Black Lilith]

1. 4.00 star(s)

RagueltheUFO

It still amazes me how this game aged better than other Lilith games. Perhaps its because of how this game is significantly longer than most single games. I also think it helps how there are way more endings with actual consequences depending on how you play. Sense I think its a given the h scenes are great, I don't think I have to mention it.

Pros:
    • The bad ending for the bad guys is a bittersweet ending for the good guys who lament on how things could have turned out better if they found an opening sooner.
    • Antasia’s mind break is way more realistic than Daness as Gagoze spends more time dealing with her story wise. If you focus only on Anastasia, you can see her breaking point is seeing her friend Noa getting broken.
    • You have a sour relationship with your partner in crime. Leading to an ending where she will kill you if you rely on her too much. When you pick one girl, she will drug the other girl making it easier for you to corrupt them.
    • In order for Gagoze to survive at the end, he needs to backstab his partner first before she backstabs him.
    Cons:
    • Getting one ending is particularly harder than the rest of them because of how specific you have to be.
    • The blatant disregard in the bad ending for the bad guys. Nothing is more foolish than to give the heroes a gun that they can use to fight back. It’s not even a miscalculation. It’s a stupid moment that would rightfully get you killed.
    • Despite this also being a game where you can favor which girl you want to corrupt, the game leans toward Antasia for a good ending for the bad guys.
    • Gagoze’s revenge against Daness is justified in comparison to Anastasia. Losing against Anastasia in battle when they were at war and wanting to ruin her for doing her job is messed up in comparison to Daness who simply fired him and tried to get him executed because she didn’t like him.
    • Noa cannot be saved. She breaks in all four endings but she’s only put down in the bittersweet ending.

This is a very enjoyable game. While there are questionable moments in some endings, I think this being one of the earlier games helps distinguish itself from the later ones.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

HansTeeuwen

As expected from ShindoL, the artwork was amazing! There is a small amount of replayability due to a small amount of decisions you can make throughout the game, but I personally wouldn't bother reading all of it since the plot is pretty mediocre.
    Quite annoyingly, you need to change your locale since it is a Japanese game that can only run in Japanese settings.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

Overall this is a pretty good story. The writing, art style, and voice are good but could be better. I would love some animations here, or at least more frames between scenes, and at least twice as many and more important choices. The endings are pretty good, but I hate one thing about it:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: Final

A pretty great slave training game with a lot of BDSM involved. The art looks pretty good, the story is a good read and the girls are a joy to fuck around with. Overall a good game, but i simply cant give it a full rating because it feels somewhat rough around the edges. Could have been an amazing game if it allowed you to more directly manage your actions.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

beliar

This is a pretty rough and unpolished nukige, but I consider it of above mediocre quality, somewhere between "Shion" and "Misleet". While I do not have a long ear fetish, sex scenes provided just enough dark content and various other fetishes to keep me "entertained", even if I didn't feel emotionally invested in the game's characters.

[Read the full review here]
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Trickstar

I like this one and it was fairly decent to read and the characters were nice looking as well. There was no scene with jean and i feel as though there should have been at least one that you can get based on your decisions. Other than that though, it had a decent amount of scenes and the translation wasn't trash and it had a variety of fetishes so it wasnt just the same thing over and over again. In the end this would have been a five star rating if it had a jean scene though i recommend it regardless.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Delta-Psyco

Black Lilith and ShindoL teamed up to make this game. Subjugate giant anime tiddy elves, the standard fare with Black lilith games. The game is translated and still available to download as of 7/30/2019.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Ernatio D

All time favorite vn. Story is great and I would definately recommend to anyone who likes train your own slave games and bdsm. The artwork in this is fantastic. It'd be cool if there were any translated lilith games that had more of a your the good guy, which this doesn't.