VN - Ren'Py - Cara in Creekmaw [Ep. 2: Enhanced] [Ariaspoaa]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Do have to give credit, using the two horseshoes in the title for the two C’s was a great touch. Great marketing.

Also love the introducing of Polson. While he is a great flatter. Buys you dresses. And owns a Lamburguni, this does a great job not just showing his character but also Carla. Cara really is innocent for not seeing him as he is, a sugar daddy.

Also love the tease that Cara’s farther died by mysterious circumstances. Great job setting up the mystery.

Loved the visual of Cara in the horse’s ball sack and halfway filled with cum. Really showing her cramped position and the emotional distress she is in. And like how Gallio did not digest his owner. He might want to have Cara as a snack occasionally, but still feels like the horse loves her. And love how when she exits Gallio’s dick, she is COVERED in cum. A great look for her.

Also just LOVE Cara’s expanding breast. Not just a cool picture to show her enlarged assets but also adding another mystery. Was it the horse’s cum? A transformation inside the balls? All great mysteries.

Also love the part when Spot started licking Cara’s vagina. The act not only sexy but also feeling rather innocent. Spot is not doing this because he wants to hurt Cara. He is doing it to show affection by licking her. Just in a very sensitive area. And after cumming, just loved how Cara, rather than give in to pleasure, has the intelligence to focus on the meal. Showing that even with how weird everything is, she still cares about her momma and making a good meal.

On to gameplay, well there is not much game play. Though do love the system where the game rewards you for paying attention on screen. Where if you remember conversations from earlier, that can lead to new and interesting branching paths and more information about Creekmaw.

For recommendations, include some Game Over parts for when your character does something stupid. Like go out into the forest at night, maybe have a werewolf or another predator snatch up Cara like a snack. Even give warnings throughout the game of what you should not do and those that do not pay attention get eaten. Maybe also add a mystery on how the population of Creekmaw is able to keep steady with all the horny sluts that throw themselves into hungry predators.

Overall, a great game for vore fans. For those not into vore, recommend you give this game a pass as the story is very focused on vore.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

anthena

Weird, but the right kind of weird?

For a prologue it is a decent length and full of the quirky kinks that more games should have.

I can not wait for the next update! I'd request more bush in the main character and mom, but apart from that keep it all up!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Boogg

Now that chapter 1 has been released, I want to update my initial review Please read on...

First let me get this out of the way because I already know what some of you are thinking and judging from some of the comments, I am right.

YES - There is "Vore"! If you do not know what that is, just Google it!
    NO - It is not avoidable and it shouldn't be!
    YES - There are oddities in the story and weird moments that do not make sense.

SO - If you don't like or can't stomach the concept of Vore, Unbirth, etc. simply move on. DO NOT download it!!

The Prologue encompasses a weekend. The MC returns to her childhood home to visit her mother a year after the disappearance/death of her Father. She arrives to a weird situation as her mother doesn't exactly look like she expected and the story just gets more weird from there. ALOT MORE WEIRD!!

The premise is well.... different. Going forward it will be interesting to see how the Dev builds on what the Prologue has established. The flow is quirky, and you are often left scratching your head over certain odd details, but to me, that is what adds to the charm. Just go with the flow and see just how far down the Rabbit hole you go.

The renders are fairly good. Not 4K, but good none the less and that is fine with me. Everything else is just an over the top WTF did I just play romp! I love it so far!!

Now that chapter one is out....

Glaring plot issues and the lack of any real surprise on the part of the MC as to what is happening to her aside...... I still love the story. FINALLY, we get a proper Vore fetish story that actually depicts the act of eating and being eaten in a plusible and graphic way. I had given up on this type of story because people just don't get it. All of the descriptions in the world can't replace the visuals!! I am still excited for the story and have decided to back the dev in the hopes that the story will continue. There are things that need to be fixed! I am not ignoring the plot holes and character issues, but at the same time, I love the story and can't wait for more.

1. Cara should be at least a little freaked out at what is happening to her yet she doesnt seem to be! Dev, at very least, inject some surprise and shock into her personality. Afterall, it isn't normal to wake up one morning with a Horse C*&K that you didn't have when you went to sleep!!

2. There is a predatory personality within Cara that manifests and it appears as though there are "two" unique versions of her. The original, shy and demure Cara should be freaking out or at least be very worried????

3. The events quickly move from the farm to an apartment and her job in a new school. None of the questions or mysteries have been answered and there is no early indication that they will be answered. I am sure we will get alot more information as the story moves along but, this has me going, wait a minute! What just happened and why isn't Cara all over her mother about this despite the preponderance of evidence that her mother is clearly lying to her and very much aware of the events both in the past and currently in play!! Surely Cara isn't that naive?

4. Cara is eaten by Gallo, then f&^*Kd by Gallo. She assists Ruby in her final act as Gallo's food. Spot gets fresh with her. Yet she moves on to her new job and all is right with the world? C'mon!!

As I said, there are glaring issues, that in any other story, I would rip to shreds but I just can't with this story. It is simply too much fun!!

The developer is on to something really cool here. Fix some holes and work on the story structure and it will be a masterpiece!!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

eldari

Amazing, breast expansion, ass expansion, beautification by cock vore. horse, excessive cum + the girl is really hot.
    I hope we will see more hot absudrities with super thick cum and hyper cocks. Maybe solid huge ropes of edible semen spagetti or huge sperm cell
  5. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The setting is well designed, with rare bestiality and pregnancy and suspense .
    The author's powerful technique is shown in the few animations .
    The problem is the horse bestiality part is over the top . And the image of MC mom pregnant is too exaggerated and lacking in beauty .
    Please finish this work as soon as possible, because in my experience, most works on bestiality are abortive due to various reasons .
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hirakoshinji2

One of the most polished vore games I've ever played! The characters, art and scenes are amazing! I happily subbbed to them even without the promise of extra content this early in development! Highly recommend this game to any vore enthusiast!