VN - Ren'Py - Cara in Creekmaw [Ep. 2: Enhanced] [Ariaspoaa]

1. 5.00 star(s)

JojohanX

I love everything about this game and how it makes me feel like I'm weak against most of the characters and there is a little bit of mystery behind it so I'm excited to see the story and the new scenes since so far I LOVE EVERYTHING omg I can't stop praising this tbh this game deserves everything imo
  2. 1.00 star(s)

DirectXD1943

Just one of the most ridiculous...I'm not even sure I can call it an AVN? Just nothing makes sense about this. It almost feels like it should've just been a slideshow or collection of 'sexual' scenes, because the majority of them are vore, but the creator tries to string them together with this absolutely ridiculous storyline.

There's actually a surprising amount of dialogue, which to me is just insane for how absolutely nonsensical it is. There are genuinely moments where the creator wants you to empathise or feel for characters, and it's just almost laughable because of how insane it is. Why am I supposed to feel a need to defend the maternal character from slut-shaming with her comically swollen belly and ridiculous cuckoldry story? Why are there investigation scenes in this game???

I mean it was a valiant attempt to pretend there's a way to make an overarching story that works, but when the MC gets sucked into a male horse's urethra, your suspension of disbelief really just goes out the window. I tried to give it the benefit of the doubt going in, but unfortunately it basically met the expectations I had for it. I'm sure vore superfans will enjoy it purely because of the content, but I just couldn't get any sense of enjoyment out of it.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ixcez

This is honestly a bit of a weird one and I don't know of any other game on here like it.

As mentioned by the intro the game focuses on vore by quite a bit. So far there is normal + cock + vag + ass vore together with unbirth as well as scat.

The main focus of the game and story is around Cara who has just returned to her hometown only to discover that her previously normal town has become a haven for preds, futa's, beastiality and seemingly furry's.

For now the game is fairly straight forward while allowing the player to make certain choices that will allow them to find out secrets about the town which in turn allow for more information or some different content, though far as I could tell it's mostly the player just finding out more of what happens.

Cara also goes from being a normal innocent towngirl into a futanari pred who battles with her inner pred quickly and after this there are some choices that will probably change how the game plays out. For now it is mostly to my understanding centered around if she will stay loyal to her fiancé, lean more or less into her pred side or certain fetishes. For now I believe the fetishes are mainly cumslut, slut or impregnation though.

All in all if you like vore then this game is probably great though I'm honestly a bit confused where the game is headed.

For it's genre I'll rate this as 5 star, personally it's a bit to early to tell if this is for me or not though I do like how phat the ladies are and chubby they get the vore part is a bit well...
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Assblasta9k

One of the most kink soothing game around, do you like big bellies, cannibalism, body transformations, schizophrenia and more? Then this game is for you! Only thing which makes me sad is the lack of updates, 6 stars otherwise
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Dickstains

Truly one of the worst games ive ever played

Its over the top not even funny or sexy at all

Think its meant for the shock factor if thats a thing and if thats the intention it failes at that aswell

Not kink shaming even knowing some of the fetishes are out and not my cup of tea its just a mess and quite boring
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Xazz

If you're into the tags this game has then you're in for the ride!
    Good renders/ Animations and the story is very interesting..
    Kinda slow updates wise but thats fine. Also has sound effects for various actions. :HideThePain:
  7. 5.00 star(s)

VayetAdelais

A very good mix and match of genre and kink, I enjoyed the 2 first chapter, even if everything is not my cup of tea initially ! I will follow the development of this game with my both eyes open !
    Good job Ariaspoaa !
  8. 5.00 star(s)

HypnoKitten

Ok... there is so much in here that I've never thought of as my kink, that's probably gonna keep not being my kink, but that this game somehow pulled off anyway. Enough that I wanna keep playing this and will be nervously watching for updates. So this game is (as you can figure out) extreme. Absurdly so at times. Vore is Very much a part of it. The pregnancy bellies go past 'sexy' (if that was a kink for you to begin with, I'm on the fence) to just laugh-bait. But somehow it all manages to be hot. And the story.. is Actually interesting. I mean you can kinda see where its going, but it has enough twists and turns that you wanna figure out the details anyway. This is.. fascinating, and very unique - so if nothing else, play it because it is unique, which is a rare find for those of us deep down the rabbithole
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Kamaraj

Not my proudest play through. Personally not huge fan of the vore. But I have to commend the models, they feel raw yet polished. As of this review, the story jumps around and makes no sense, so dont expect a narrative. Currently the game doesn't know if it wants to be a sandbox or VN. Play it if your into the tags
  10. 4.00 star(s)

TheHighSpire

First thing first, a little disclaimer; I did not finish this game.

Starting out on this game I thought it would be about Cara visiting her rural home with some fairly "ordinary" sexual content - spiced with some additional adventures if you so desired. Well, this game is spiced thoroughly with bestiality topped with a sprinkle vore. None of those genres appeal too much to me. That said I can appreciate a dev who decides on a few genres and then leans heavily into those.

So, how is the art? It's pretty good I'd say, well, especially if you're into aforementioned stuff, but even without it is decent. There are some times where I felt that the textures were a bit stretched. For instance the MC's breast were kinda stretched in some of the shots.

Story wise, the game definitely places some mysteries around, which is nice. What I would like to be different is more choices. There are many times where you read a whole bunch of dialogue without really being allowed to make choice at any point. IMO more choices would be nice - but I also didn't finish the game, so keep in mind that the rate of choices rise in the areas I didn't play.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Laura2022

In my personal view it is unfortunate that some of the in-game content as it relates to certain fetishes is not skippable... but there are plenty of erotic and lewd scenes that aren't too obscene for my tastes.

The story itself is linear, which is par the course for VN's, so no gripe there. There does seem to be a reward for exploration, or doing more than the bare minimum. The rewards are mostly more dialogue options, and I'd assume higher story completion % later down the game. At the current stage of the game, the "momma's house" farmstead seems to be the area with the most content, at least until the conclusion of part 1. After that, you move into the town, so I hope there will be city events.

The renders are pretty good, while I could gripe about them not being hyperrealistic and lacking cinematic lighting, they do serve the purpose of illustrating the story plot very well. Something I've not seen much in these types of games are different POVs, or at the very least angles for the sexual acts, which does add to the "scene immersion."

Overall, while I found certain aspects of the game beyond bizarre, it wasn't anything so bad that it'd be overwhelmingly revolting. I'd still love for all that vore, scat, piss content to be optional, but for a free release here, I appreciate the release for free for the community.

Best of luck to the author, and please, do consider making some of the more obscene fetishes optional.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

dabestTNT

The Best vore game on the market right now.

Initially I was a bit skeptical when I saw the F95 screenshots, but like many others before me have said, there is a healthy amount of content for a first chapter. The story is interesting, the renders are well made, the sex is graphic and detailed and many under-represented kinks are proudly on display.

I only wish you had a Patreon! I imagine not because of the kinks, but it's still an amazing game that deserves the attention it's getting.
  13. 4.00 star(s)

DedL0l

First off, MC is really cute but she gets quite a number of transformations down the road.

I have never engaged with the side of vore so this was a rather disturbing and weird experience, though I do enjoy the beast side of things. The graphics is quite well made and the scenes are sufficient at this time (Episode 1 Part 1). I might be grasping for straws if I were to ask for a checklist that players can cross out the parts where they choose not to engage with for such a rather extreme genre of game specialized to a certain type of people.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Puff6011

I greatly enjoyed this. It is by far the best polished 3d vore game on the market currently.
    Great art with great scenes. The story is linear with a nice fresh detective side objective encouraging players to read through the multiple dialogue options and actually explore in the free roam sections.
    Having multiple scenes play out without convoluting the script with multiple paths is a nice addition as well.
    Definetly looking forward to the next episodes.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

DelTacoFood

Love how absolutely wild this is. Vore isn't my thing but expansion/growth is and there's a decent amount of that.

Very much a VN rather than game but there's a few options here and there and the shameless, extreme scenes with the adorable MC are as hot as it gets.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Horsie

I'm not much into vore, but the way it's done in this game and the inclusion of all the bestiality content, and future pregnancy content makes me love this game a lot.
    It even convinced me to be a subscriber on SubscribeStar!
  17. 5.00 star(s)

WYArt

Great potential (y)
    That's different and an interesting story if the developer keep working on it ...
    Hope to play more to explore that kind ... vore is like a pandora box with all the things that could happen
  18. 5.00 star(s)

js7234592

This is a very good vore game. The story is interesting and has a slight mystery element to it. The art is amazing and the vore itself was great and seems to play a part in the story itself rather than just tacked on. Can't wait for future updates of this one.
  19. 3.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Do have to give credit, using the two horseshoes in the title for the two C’s was a great touch. Great marketing.

Also love the introducing of Polson. While he is a great flatter. Buys you dresses. And owns a Lamburguni, this does a great job not just showing his character but also Carla. Cara really is innocent for not seeing him as he is, a sugar daddy.

Also love the tease that Cara’s farther died by mysterious circumstances. Great job setting up the mystery.

Loved the visual of Cara in the horse’s ball sack and halfway filled with cum. Really showing her cramped position and the emotional distress she is in. And like how Gallio did not digest his owner. He might want to have Cara as a snack occasionally, but still feels like the horse loves her. And love how when she exits Gallio’s dick, she is COVERED in cum. A great look for her.

Also just LOVE Cara’s expanding breast. Not just a cool picture to show her enlarged assets but also adding another mystery. Was it the horse’s cum? A transformation inside the balls? All great mysteries.

Also love the part when Spot started licking Cara’s vagina. The act not only sexy but also feeling rather innocent. Spot is not doing this because he wants to hurt Cara. He is doing it to show affection by licking her. Just in a very sensitive area. And after cumming, just loved how Cara, rather than give in to pleasure, has the intelligence to focus on the meal. Showing that even with how weird everything is, she still cares about her momma and making a good meal.

On to gameplay, well there is not much game play. Though do love the system where the game rewards you for paying attention on screen. Where if you remember conversations from earlier, that can lead to new and interesting branching paths and more information about Creekmaw.

For recommendations, include some Game Over parts for when your character does something stupid. Like go out into the forest at night, maybe have a werewolf or another predator snatch up Cara like a snack. Even give warnings throughout the game of what you should not do and those that do not pay attention get eaten. Maybe also add a mystery on how the population of Creekmaw is able to keep steady with all the horny sluts that throw themselves into hungry predators.

Overall, a great game for vore fans. For those not into vore, recommend you give this game a pass as the story is very focused on vore.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

anthena

Weird, but the right kind of weird?

For a prologue it is a decent length and full of the quirky kinks that more games should have.

I can not wait for the next update! I'd request more bush in the main character and mom, but apart from that keep it all up!