VN Others Completed Carmine [Final] [Fouzi]

LazyBloodlines

Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2020
1669994892224.png

Overview:
Congratulations you've saved the world. Every world, every timeline is now safe thanks to you. You're going back home to your loving girlfriend. So why... Why aren't you happy?​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-02
Release Date: 2022-11-12
Developer: Fouzi
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Extra:

1669995308481.png 1669995326932.png 1669995561816.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
Note: These are all free games that are self-contained but present in a series. The author has listed how to play them in order:
Holy Jesus... 17 games? I was expecting 4 to 5 games but not 17 of them and each with a lenght of 1~2 hours of playtime.
I mean, i can't judge the quality of them since i haven't played one yet, but considering that he is on itch.io for 4 years according to his profile that's an impressive amount of content this dev has produced.

Thx for pointing out that this is "a series" kind of, since i don't check every dev profile for every game on here. (y)

Oct 10, 2019
me waiting a rape VN game with a lot of endings and brainwashing, then this shit appears in latest updates
Sometimes I enter a thread of a game I am not sure I will like to ask for clarification on the content but this really confuses me, why did you even look at this game if it is missing half of the tags you are searching for?

Or maybe you know something we do not, in which case it would be better to explain because then the tags need to be fixed.

On another note the art for this is extremely familiar but I cannot seem to remember where I saw it before, I vaguely remember it being some sort of horror game, the existential horror kind not the overly ugly kind.