Unreal Engine - Carnal Instinct [2024-06-01] [Team Carnal Instinct]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Cracatoa

For a Pre-alpha, it already looks and plays better than most games in the market that have been developed for years.

The sex scenes, characters and maplook gorgeous. The map exploration and gameplay are fun, with an already voiced NPC in the game.

I am really looking foward for this game and will probably buy it when it comes out.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

MAE356

Wow in every way to this game... unlike most "Unreal" listed games it is not a buggy or crashy mess. The physics, combat, characters are all A+... Not bad for a alpha. There are not many scenes you can look at but com on, that jiggly ass is worth it. Nice hud and "equipment".
  3. 5.00 star(s)

LaylaElizbeth

I LOVE IT !!!!!!

It is one of the best games that I have liked, compared to those that have been uploading this one is one of the best !!! I can't wait for more updated versions

ESP:

Es uno de los mejores juegos que me han gustado, comparado con los que han ido subiendo este es uno de los mejores !!! No puedo esperar por versiones más actualizadas LO RECOMIENDO
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Hotshots23

For a first release game this is very smooth and feels very nice to play, Giving off nice vibes. Love the hole costumisation option and set up. and would love to see more diffrent types of armor, furs, and masks~ Perhaps even foot wear or difrent types of legs could be cool. A bug on the other hand that seems to acure to me is that some items seems to act like one time use items. like the difrent types of manhoods. They seem to only work for one sex scene and then they are gone. or that they just disapear in the inventory. Ive also encountered masks disapearing after putting skins on them and the naked body completly disapearing so i could only wear the warrior skirt. Other then that this game is looking very promising for its first release and ill be looking forward to future updates and releases.

Keep up the good work!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Cjulk

For a pre-alpha version of a game this looks so good! Some games that have been in development for a long time look worse gameplay and graphical wise. Looking forward to see how they will update this game in a future. Defo going to support creators on their patreon!