Unity - Abandoned - Carnal Kingdom [v2023-08-26] [Bad Censor]

1. 5.00 star(s)

FreedomGundam18

The character customization in the game, and initial gameplay are pretty impressive for a demo. I'm loving the style of the graphics, body figures, and the environment the creator has chosen. Can't wait to see what future updates entail! Following keenly!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

pipidon3000

fucking love what i saw so far! The graphics, optimization, writing, apart from demo limitations everything looks and feels amazing. If the projects continues it might be the first patreon i actually join
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Azkiger

This is a great concept. I think it all boils down to execution whether or not it is able to be one of the top games on this website. I was surprised enough that I joined Bad Censor's Patreon after playing this demo.

Things to consider.

1.) This IS a demo.
    2.) The graphics surprised me. I was worried about stiff body physics but that's not the case. The characters that are implemented so far work very well.
    3.) While it is a demo, I'm catching elements of clever writing and hope we see even more attention paid to what's said.
    4.) Controls, as of now, are wonky. You both move and angle the camera with the mouse. I assume the dev plans on using arrows or wasd to move? I think that's a must as I can't imagine playing a long sandbox game having to use the mouse for both, and I suspect this is on the dev's feature list.
    5.) No story, experience (or level ups), classes, or combat outside of auto attacking. I hope there's plans to explore different combat play styles (sword fighting, spell casting, minion summoning, etc.).

Bottom line: I like it a lot. There's a lot more content needed, as well as more polish, but I like the concept and skeleton of the game so far. I would like to see a roadmap posted on the patreon as to what we should be expecting. Should we expect different combat classes and skills? I'm seeing goblins... Will there be monster girls and battle-fucking? Are we going to different regions? What sorts of enemies are planned? Will the loot be static or randomized? Diablo-esque modifiers or set items? Will this be primarily combat focused, or will there be more story involved? There are lots of things to clarify.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

JustHere45

Amazing concept, wonderful art style and interesting gameplay!
    Just wish it wasn't this short, but I understand it's just a beta.

Hoping the devs don't abandon this promising project and develop this into a full game worthy of adventuring in for hours.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

alcanii

Well so far its ok, no innovations... apart from calling Goblins "Breezers" which offends me a bit because why would you? It's a Goblin... call it Goblin or invent something that isnt a Goblin and than give it a name!
    Graphics are actually quite cool and i like the style a lot. Apart from that, steering could be better but its not as bad as some ppl claim. Story? Not rly there. Sex? Well i get to have some but i would like some intresting plot and not just "here sex".
    So there could be a game build but so far its quit shallow and boring.
    Nice Graphics.
    Do better and i upgrade my review