EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner2720p.jpg

Overview:
The story revolves around the fallen god of love (you) adventuring around a fantasy world in an attempt to restore his/her former glory. The demo starts with you waking up in an unknown land, finding a woman in need of your help.
Thread Updated: 2023-08-27
Release Date: 2023-08-26
Developer: Bad Censor -
Censored: No
Version: 2023-08-26
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

merchantBeezerFight720p.jpg RamonaBeezyFight720p.jpg MaleonRamona720p.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
BadCensor Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!
The movement + camera controls both being right click making the controls very clonky and it resets the resolution upon going into the main menu, still looking good for a first release.
PS: The jiggle physics on a erect penis are unsettling :HideThePain:

You can get Thread ownership and/or a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

Icarus Media Avaron1974 (The lesbian scene with the Female MC have her grow? a magical cock tho)
BOOBA
lol.jpg

Last edited:

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
Every game with character creation and gender choice deserve at least a try.
Let's see how it goes this one.
I would like to touch on that. There needs to be more character creation games, the liveliness and creativity those games offer are truly superb. Games like Skyrim and Fallout 4 were advanced even back in the day, its a shame we don't see too many games like these anymore.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Is that just me or it is looks, from design point, like warcraft 3? Or it looks like fable 3????

SoloDallaS

Apr 24, 2023
At this stage, I can't do anything; the "finish" button is inactive, and selecting a character doesn't do anything either. There are no saves, so there's probably about 3 minutes of content. I liked the graphics and optimization.

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
Looks good, but I encountered a couple of issues:
  1. Biggest issue: Holding down the right mouse button keeps spinning the camera counter-clockwise, which makes selecting the right angle a hassle
  2. If you lose (at least against the first group), your character falls down while the enemies dance and you slowly regenerate health. Pressing z causes to stand up for a moment before falling down. Even after fully regenerating health, nothing happens.
  3. In the Shop inventory, you can't seem to be able to see how much money you have
  4. The gallery has 4 slots, the first one is with Ramona after finishing the demo, it's unclear what the rest are for (are they in the game? A short line explaining what each gallery slot is would be good)

Last edited:

Raswedj

Feb 27, 2020
Become this game animations too or not. I like 3d games with animations. I look in the future.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
CarnalKingdom-2023.08.26
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
GOOD LUCK, DEV!​

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes