VN Ren'Py Cars, girls, night races... coming soon.

panscraper

Oct 27, 2020
Hey Everyone!

I’m the newest wannabe developer popping out from nowhere and it looks like I’m the next one in line to introduce my project.:D

Beforehand, I never thought that one day I would delve into the world of AVNs at such a level, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Some of them have particularly enjoyable stories, good visuals, and an overall nice experience, but I always wondered how differently I would do it.

csoportfoto_1.png

The basic concept is a harem-type, mostly story-driven AVN, in an illegal car racing environment (kinda like the first F&F movies, but in Europe… and in Eastern Europe. Yes, I’m from there:D.). There will be no separate love routes, renpy's system will be used to have the ability to reject girls if you don’t want a romantic relationship with them (and to reject some unwanted kinks like watersports or lactation). If I get into Renpy properly, later on in the sequel (I plan a complete trilogy) there may be several story lines, but for now this will be a huge task itself.

Mostly because I want to focus on really good, realistic visuals, the most photorealistic that DAZ can produce. Nightlife, cars with underglow (girls with underglow, khmm:LOL:), lots of colors, neon and LED lights and in general well lit scenes. Beautiful, diverse group of girls (about 12-15 LIs) with every possible hair type and skin colour. Or at least a lot of varieties, body types, and personalities. Also animated scenes aswell. Music and ambient background noise is also planned, I’ve found a lot of good royalty free music that can be used in some scenes like in night clubs and/or car meetings, night races, etc.

There won’t be corruption routes, but I plan some hardcore, group (MC+girls) scenes with BDSM. In the scenes the girls will play submissive, but they will have a nice romantic relationship. However there will be girls, who start pretty shy and at the end they become much sluttier.;)

So, the project itself is in very early development stage. The story itself is 80% done up until the release version (planned around v0.5-v0.6), but I wanna finish it completely before I start doing the renders and coding. Also, I have to upgrade my potato PC, because my old gen1 Ryzen5 CPU and GTX1060 is having a hard time alredy. This will give me time to finish the plot (takes about a month...). However, I still have to use render farms, even if I optimize the scenes properly.

racse_1.png

In the last weeks I started exploring DAZ. I bought a few stuff for couple hundred dollars and I put together a couple of chunky shopping carts. This will be quite expensive, but I’m willing to spend my time and energy on this.

And I will definitely need help. I really don’t want to outsource stuff, but I’m starting to think that it would be much easier… So I'm looking for a free DAZ artist/pro/guru who can make the animated scenes. Feel free to contact me here or DM, we’ll discuss the details.

So keep in mind that I made these pictures with two weeks of experience and a medieval pc. I know lot of them are grainy and the poses, hairs are all over the place, but these are literally my first renders. These are NOT pictures from the game itself, I just wanted to try to see if I could conjure up the atmosphere I imagined in my head. Well, „computer says no”, but the closest to the actual thing is the grainy night race picture with the pink haired girl in the middle. That’s how I imagine the night scenes. Just with more cars, people and lights (and yes, that’s why the render farm is a must).

Planned tags:
3dcg, anal sex, animated, BDSM, cosplay, creampie, dating sim, drugs, exhibitionism, foot job, groping, group sex, handjob, harem, humor, incest, interracial, kinetic novel, lesbian, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, oral, pov, pregnancy, romance, sex toys, spanking, stripping, titfuck, twins, urination, virgin, voyeurism (lactation is planned in sequel).

About impregnation: In this first part you will have the opportunity to impregnate a lot of LI’s, but only at the epilogue. These girls will be pregnant and have bellies in the sequel, so pregnant sex (with optional lactation) can be implemented there.

Here are some of the girls/ladies (also not finished versions, but mostly.) These are not promotional pics, just made them to the script to have pictures about the characters:

Some of the girls are missing, like "Taylor". I haven't finished her yet, but I'll post pictures here when she's ready. She'll be a badass bisexual girl, shorter hair, with the most tattoos and piergings, so it takes time to do it well. Minor changes could happen, like I'm thinking about a blonde Adriana with the same hairstyle. Plus, I have 2 other characters aswell, "Veronika" and "Ashley", they are in early stages for now, but only join the team later.

And a bit about the story itself: I aim to create a fun, mostly light hearted experience with a bit of action. I don't want much annoying drama, but I will try to deepen the story a little bit with backstories. It takes place in Europe, and I'll do my best to try to alter the visuals accordingly, but I can't make a whole European city in DAZ and the buyable options are definitely Americans/Japanese. So pls don't crucify me if you find something that's definitely not looks European. :LOL: I'd honestly pay for a (not abandoned, ruined) commie block, or a proper european city center with streets and lights, but havn't find any. Last thing... I need cars. LOT OF CARS!!! I bought or wishlisted every car that I could find, but that wont be enough even for the characters. So I need other, usable cars. Could be 3d models from forza or assetto corsa or whatever. I don't need every car with all the pose options (doors open/close, wheels rotate, spin, etc.), most of the time I only need the base, vanilla 3d models, but some wheel options and paintjob options are useful, and lights are a must.

Gone405

May 1, 2024
Hey Everyone!

I’m the newest wannabe developer popping out from nowhere and it looks like I’m the next one in line to introduce my project.:D

Beforehand, I never thought that one day I would delve into the world of AVNs at such a level, but I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised. Some of them have particularly enjoyable stories, good visuals, and an overall nice experience, but I always wondered how differently I would do it.

View attachment 4098289

The basic concept is a harem-type, mostly story-driven AVN, in an illegal car racing environment (kinda like the first F&F movies, but in Europe… and in Eastern Europe. Yes, I’m from there:D.). There will be no separate love routes, renpy's system will be used to have the ability to reject girls if you don’t want a romantic relationship with them (and to reject some unwanted kinks like watersports or lactation). If I get into Renpy properly, later on in the sequel (I plan a complete trilogy) there may be several story lines, but for now this will be a huge task itself.

Mostly because I want to focus on really good, realistic visuals, the most photorealistic that DAZ can produce. Nightlife, cars with underglow (girls with underglow, khmm:LOL:), lots of colors, neon and LED lights and in general well lit scenes. Beautiful, diverse group of girls (about 12-15 LIs) with every possible hair type and skin colour. Or at least a lot of varieties, body types, and personalities. Also animated scenes aswell. Music and ambient background noise is also planned, I’ve found a lot of good royalty free music that can be used in some scenes like in night clubs and/or car meetings, night races, etc.

There won’t be corruption routes, but I plan some hardcore, group (MC+girls) scenes with BDSM. In the scenes the girls will play submissive, but they will have a nice romantic relationship. However there will be girls, who start pretty shy and at the end they become much sluttier.;)

So, the project itself is in very early development stage. The story itself is 80% done up until the release version (planned around v0.5-v0.6), but I wanna finish it completely before I start doing the renders and coding. Also, I have to upgrade my potato PC, because my old gen1 Ryzen5 CPU and GTX1060 is having a hard time alredy. This will give me time to finish the plot (takes about a month...). However, I still have to use render farms, even if I optimize the scenes properly.

View attachment 4098288

In the last weeks I started exploring DAZ. I bought a few stuff for couple hundred dollars and I put together a couple of chunky shopping carts. This will be quite expensive, but I’m willing to spend my time and energy on this.

And I will definitely need help. I really don’t want to outsource stuff, but I’m starting to think that it would be much easier… So I'm looking for a free DAZ artist/pro/guru who can make the animated scenes. Feel free to contact me here or DM, we’ll discuss the details.

So keep in mind that I made these pictures with two weeks of experience and a medieval pc. I know lot of them are grainy and the poses, hairs are all over the place, but these are literally my first renders. These are NOT pictures from the game itself, I just wanted to try to see if I could conjure up the atmosphere I imagined in my head. Well, „computer says no”, but the closest to the actual thing is the grainy night race picture with the pink haired girl in the middle. That’s how I imagine the night scenes. Just with more cars, people and lights (and yes, that’s why the render farm is a must).

Planned tags:
3dcg, anal sex, animated, BDSM, cosplay, creampie, dating sim, drugs, exhibitionism, foot job, groping, group sex, handjob, harem, humor, incest, interracial, kinetic novel, lesbian, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, oral, pov, pregnancy, romance, sex toys, spanking, stripping, titfuck, twins, urination, virgin, voyeurism (lactation is planned in sequel).

About impregnation: In this first part you will have the opportunity to impregnate a lot of LI’s, but only at the epilogue. These girls will be pregnant and have bellies in the sequel, so pregnant sex (with optional lactation) can be implemented there.

Here are some of the girls/ladies (also not finished versions, but mostly.) These are not promotional pics, just made them to the script to have pictures about the characters:

Some of the girls are missing, like "Taylor". I haven't finished her yet, but I'll post pictures here when she's ready. She'll be a badass bisexual girl, shorter hair, with the most tattoos and piergings, so it takes time to do it well. Minor changes could happen, like I'm thinking about a blonde Adriana with the same hairstyle. Plus, I have 2 other characters aswell, "Veronika" and "Ashley", they are in early stages for now, but only join the team later.

And a bit about the story itself: I aim to create a fun, mostly light hearted experience with a bit of action. I don't want much annoying drama, but I will try to deepen the story a little bit with backstories. It takes place in Europe, and I'll do my best to try to alter the visuals accordingly, but I can't make a whole European city in DAZ and the buyable options are definitely Americans/Japanese. So pls don't crucify me if you find something that's definitely not looks European. :LOL: I'd honestly pay for a (not abandoned, ruined) commie block, or a proper european city center with streets and lights, but havn't find any. Last thing... I need cars. LOT OF CARS!!! I bought or wishlisted every car that I could find, but that wont be enough even for the characters. So I need other, usable cars. Could be 3d models from forza or assetto corsa or whatever. I don't need every car with all the pose options (doors open/close, wheels rotate, spin, etc.), most of the time I only need the base, vanilla 3d models, but some wheel options and paintjob options are useful, and lights are a must.
Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! The game looks very interesting and fun! Love me some cars and cute af women!

Reactions: panscraper

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Incest, Urination, pregnancy and foot?
me rn:
Tweaking GIFs | Tenor

Models looking fine!! purchased the good stuff, only one thing, the incest is gonna be B/S? M/S? S/S?
About the cars, i dunno if this could help but try hitting up the Race of Life dev, fine stuff over there. Good luck mate, u gonna rock it!

panscraper

Oct 27, 2020
Incest, Urination, pregnancy and foot?
me rn:
Tweaking GIFs | Tenor

Models looking fine!! purchased the good stuff, only one thing, the incest is gonna be B/S? M/S? S/S?
About the cars, i dunno if this could help but try hitting up the Race of Life dev, fine stuff over there. Good luck mate, u gonna rock it!
Thank you all for the warm welcome.

Incest will cover everything that you mentioned. First with the sister (Gabi), then with mom, (Diana). Then a treesome.
At the end, Aunty will also join, but only become LI in the sequel.

Oh, and Mom will be a bit "chunkier". I really want a woman with a bigger body type, to include something other than just supermodel bodies with boobs. But she'll be sexy as hell I promise...

Thank you for the advice about the cars, I'll definitely try to reach the dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HELIO CESAR

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
This project sounds super promising! Is there a way to stay posted about updates and stuff? Like a Patreon page or similar?

panscraper

Oct 27, 2020
This project sounds super promising! Is there a way to stay posted about updates and stuff? Like a Patreon page or similar?
Sure, if you follow this thread, you will be up to date. For now.
Now I'm finalizing the looks of the characters. And while the test renders are running, I still have to finish the story.

When the story is ready, I 'll start the real renders and the coding work, around the beginning of November. At that time I will open a development thread, but until then I will post everything here.

Same with patreon. I'll release the updates on patreon, just like anyone else, but for now it is a bit soon and I don't want the people to think that this is just some money milking project getting nowhere...

Speaking of that... here are some fresh full body renders. (yep, still kinda low quality, but it is what it is for now... :cautious:)

Reactions: darlic

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
ehh... chances are as a newbie dev you really dont need to do animations for your game, at least first few updates, and even then proper animations is a huge effort with very limited payoff imo; while bad animations is nothing but a waste. you'd better think about your renders being well placed so each one of them serves a purpose, and proper post-work.

panscraper

Oct 27, 2020
ehh... chances are as a newbie dev you really dont need to do animations for your game, at least first few updates, and even then proper animations is a huge effort with very limited payoff imo; while bad animations is nothing but a waste. you'd better think about your renders being well placed so each one of them serves a purpose, and proper post-work.
Yes, I thought about that. I'll outsource that part of the project. I bought some animation "templates", but you still have to rig the genitals manually in every single frame so it's EXTREMELY time consuming. Many people have already tried to solve this issue, but none of that is proven. Probably I'll find someone to do it. But I agree with you about the well placed renders. However, I'm ambitious, and I've already sacrificed the complex, parallel storylines in order to make things easier and focus entirely on the visuals. I don't say I'll pull it off, but at least I wanna try it. :D

Reactions: Echoesinthedarkness

panscraper

Oct 27, 2020
Weekly update:
I wanted to test this animation thing. Using templates is somewhat simpler, but still time-consuming. Regardless, I calculated that I think it is not impossible. In the worst case, I'll actually outsource it.
This here is a very very simple animation, but already with the MC and one LI. No background, no HDRI, low settings... to be honest, I expected much worse. It's still far from acceptable, but for a first attempt, with limited hardware (30 simple frames took 3 hours), it's not so bad.

Additional characters are also being prepared. This is a car guy story, and every car guy has a lot of similar idiot friends... I don't want a lot of male supporting characters, especially not pointless ones, so I limited them to 2 friends. One of the friends will be the master car mechanic (Tommy), who will explain the technical jargon to the MC (and through him to the reader). Another friend (Jamaal), also a mechanic. Of his two sisters, one becomes a LI and the other becomes Tommy's girlfriend. And Jamaal has been in a serious relationship since the beginning, none of them will pose a threat to the harem.

And this is MC v1.0. He turned out to be much more muscular and handsome than I planned, but at least it won't be so weird living with 15 women... It doesn't hurt if someone looks like he has the necessary stamina to do it...

mc_casual.png
mc_jamaal_tommy.png

Finally, the girls. I'm happy with them for now, but there will be more changes. Until I finish the story, I'll be testing different assets with them. Clothes, accessories, hair, poses... And I'll make the final pictures of them like these:

A couple of "unique assets" are being prepared. For now, only signs and shops will be relabeled to fit the story, but I should find a way to modify the cars in more detail. For example, I will definitely need at least wheels and unique liveries.
It's not impossible, I made a simple company truck for Tommy as a test. Nothing extra, just a simple logo. However, a complete graphic on the side of the car is much more complicated. Not to mention that of course it will increase the size of the textures of the cars extremely, but I have no other ideas for now. Probably we'll cook the render farm hardware, but who cares... :LOL:

+1: another male character: Dušan (he won't be bald... render was made before I bought a proper hair for him.)
dusan_rolls.png

Reactions: darlic

panscraper

Oct 27, 2020
I like this set of pictures.
In the first pic Ashley is shown as a capable confident and assertive girl. Then in the next pic she is shown being broken on mc's cock like a common whore.

Hopefully we get to tame and break the other bitches like this
Of course ;)