VN Ren'Py Cars, girls, night races... coming soon.

panscraper

Oct 27, 2020
View attachment 4142339

View attachment 4142343

I find the the older version of Katie more attractive than the new one. Rest of the characters are pretty good. So can you revert back?
Sure. These are just the first versions of the girls. I'm not satisfied enough so small improvements will come.
I'm still looking for nice hairstyles, and I want them to have more then one hairstyle. I mean who's sleeping in a full, ball hair, right? And "beach" hair is another problem with the wetness, etc...
So I'll probably use more than one hairstyle for one girl. Katie will obviously be the readhead. She'll work at the car parts shop (as an accountant) the MC's visiting regularly. So the ponytail is just a casual, office look for her. The other hair covered too much of her face for the picture, so that's why the ponytail.

On the other hand, I'm still using my old potato, and some hairs are basically killing the renders. I have about ~80gigabytes more assets, hairs, enviroments, and more but my old 250 gb ssd is already full. Next week will be a national holiday here, my new pc will arrive after that and I can finally do the finishing touches.

wisesage

Apr 27, 2020
Sure. These are just the first versions of the girls. I'm not satisfied enough so small improvements will come.
I'm still looking for nice hairstyles, and I want them to have more then one hairstyle. I mean who's sleeping in a full, ball hair, right? And "beach" hair is another problem with the wetness, etc...
So I'll probably use more than one hairstyle for one girl. Katie will obviously be the readhead. She'll work at the car parts shop (as an accountant) the MC's visiting regularly. So the ponytail is just a casual, office look for her. The other hair covered too much of her face for the picture, so that's why the ponytail.

On the other hand, I'm still using my old potato, and some hairs are basically killing the renders. I have about ~80gigabytes more assets, hairs, enviroments, and more but my old 250 gb ssd is already full. Next week will be a national holiday here, my new pc will arrive after that and I can finally do the finishing touches.
Yeah the problem is in older pics you can tell she is a natural redhead whereas in the new one it feels artificial and looks like she coloured her hair. Also she looks considerably older too.