VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Cartel Mom [v0.5] [IndianaTK]

1. 5.00 star(s)

BeastyNasty

I think it's an underrated game! I suggest to try this game at least once. I loved this yeah the characters are well built. Hope it will get better and better with the updates. Keep up the good work dev(y).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

gholmes

Honestly disappointed.

The art isn't bad. But the story is atrocious. If you just want to skip through everything to the scenes, you'll have a short but decent time.

But, if you try to get involved in the stories (really any of this devs games, expanded on below) you'll end up disappointed unless you can turn your brain off completely and just buy whatever is thrown your way.

All this devs games follow the same path. Basic premise -> Rushed Scenes -> Nonsense -> Rushed Scenes -> End

If he just took his time he could make a great game. Instead, well, just take a look at his other games. It feels like he gets excited about an idea for a story then just bulldozes through it until he starts the next 'story'.

Again, the art isn't "bad" but it's really not worth the time investment of going through all the dialogues.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

libertypics

It's an ok game and the dev does some great art on the nicely thic women but of his more recent games it seems the lowest quality in several aspects (renders, scenes, plot, hell one sex position here is straight cut and pasted from his last game so if you played it you kind of played both).

It's still an ok game, the renders are still good enough, there's enough sexual content, but as the dev keeps churning out more games faster the quality of each seems to be dropping from the 4-5 range to the 3-4 range.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Mariano99

Very nice models , but the animations can be better. The history is a little bit strange and the updates are slow with no more 1 animation between them but is to early development , so the expectations are high level
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Before I Forget

This guy makes some of the best looking art but unfortunately it gets lost with everything else that's wrong with his projects.

Story:

The guy started out a garden gnome, with a big dick and a face of a 40 year old with heart problems. This update he asks for plastic surgery.....
    No he really did. Instead of just quietly tweaking the main character like most Devs would've done he brilliantly decides to install his transformations into the game but not before guilt tripping the players who had a problem with his main characters previous look. So basically her broke the 4th wall to tell players that if they didn't like his new look of the main character to play something else. And... that's what I'll do.

Not only doesn't change the main character but he makes him look even more unnatural like some Resident Evil reject, he doesn't even look like he belongs in the game.

Moving on, you get your first kill as a future cartel boss that is if you chose to, and you get a rushed titjob from your mom and that's it. There's absolutely no real build up in the game and if you've played the previous games like I have you'd know that this is the status quo. There's just words and feelings being expressed and fast paced fucking. The End

Sex Scenes:

No build up, no teasing, no fourplay, no real dirty talk just thrown together animation sequences and that's it.

Art/Renders:
    Top notch.

Dialogue:
    Passable.

Overall, this will be my last time playing any of this Devs games but I sincerely wish him the best and hope he learns to take honest criticisms without taking it to hard. How else can anyone learn? Good luck.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

nandaja

I was thinking of giving this a 4/5 but you can clearly tell that the dev put a lot of effort in this new project of his, so i'll give it a 5/5 just to thank him for the work that he did with this. Very short release but very promising as well, the models (especially the mom) are absolutely GORGEOUS, thick curvy milfs with pretty faces, not over-exagerated super massive tits and butts, story is interesting and the animations are very fluid and perfect. Honnestly, i cannot wait for the next update, i'm liking this a lot already.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

GemKiller

Overall it's a dope start. Simple sex scenes with no to-do list or questions to follow. The art is wonderful and doesn't focus on the Barbies, it gives us all some much needed thickness in our emotional interests.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

tanstaafl

Version reviewed: 1.0

This game has a lot of potential. The art is great and it doesn't focus on barbie dolls, instead giving us all some much needed thickness in our love interests. The animation isn't the best I've seen, but is far from the worst as well. The only thing keeping it from being 4 stars in my book is how rushed the story is. The dialogue feels like a rough first draft and then the dev just decided "Screw it, this is good enough."

Overall appearance: Good
    Renders: Good
    Animations: Good
    Story: Good concept, but rushed
  9. 4.00 star(s)

havasi

Dev knows big boobed MILFS have huge audience especially with incest attached so I guess he can get away with making the MC an ugly little imp. Overall a good start though. Simple sex scenes with no tasks list or quests to follow. Overall a good start.