Ren'Py - Cartel Simulator [v0.2] [ITK]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LurkSkywanker

animations in this one are so ahead of the animations in all the rest of the games that I've played it's ridiculous. this game raises the bar and should be an example of high standards of quality to other devs
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Macaronietree

Well i had to say that this game is quite good the storytelling especially of the auction part but its just felt a little short the mom story is good but it still amazing but the grind is damn tiring dev should make this game less grindy but the good thing is i haven't seen on my two hours of playthrough so its good UI is good as well.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Jaegers999

Well planned resource management meets a surprisingly engaging story. Bonus: stunning character designs, love it.

Cartel Simulator dives into the gritty underbelly of a criminal organization, with a heavy emphasis on resource management. Possibly we will find ourselves with the next updates juggling more production lines and supply chains to keep their cartel afloat. The strategic depth is undeniable, demanding a keen eye for balancing risk and reward. While the narrative isn't the main attraction, it provides a framework for the action and keeps players engaged.
    Nudity and sexual encounters are prevalent throughout the game. The visual design leans heavily into this aspect, featuring attractive characters.
    However, some players might find the experience repetitive after the initial thrill. The core gameplay loop focuses on managing resources, and the story takes a backseat to the strategic elements.
    Overall, Cartel Simulator caters to a specific audience. If you're looking for a challenging management game with lots of booty, it might be worth checking out.

In summary, i love it and dig it :)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

anonb6nzo

Man i love this game and the path its going can´t wait for the next update,keep up the good work guys! I think this is one of the most unique games in here,the story is getting better by the update,game mechanics are really good,it makes you want to grind the game and thats rare in these type of games it would be really nice to have more stuff to buy and more gangs to side with maybe even produce more than just one drug
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Markbestmark

this dev made a significant improvement. his game cartel mom was more like click and fuck game but this one is way more deep. I love hist style of animations and what even more I do love how he made mafia style game. so you will mostly have only 1 nice scene with Lily but it so fun to play to gather army and have Maluga city under your control
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Mordikay

Starts of pretty good with nice liniar story, some nice animations and introductions, sort of visual novel lubing you up for what's about to come. And then it starts!
    I mean the "gameplay" is not super bad and kind of makes sense for what it's supposed to be but oh god to the UI and clicking is insane. It's not even that it's grindy onlymaybe the first hour and after that you haveoverwhelming resources.

But yeah the numbers, interface and clicking is downright horrible. Bad navigation that doesn't always rerspond to first or even second click,. Numbers are super out of whack in many cases and to give an example like spend a day to earn 1 exp so you can go from 22 to 23 out of a 1000!

And then comes the clicking. Get ready for carpal tunnel syndrome. You can easily get thousands of men, guns and 100s of vehicles. You have click EACH one INDIVIDUALLY to send them on a raid or whatever with no way clicking max or several at the time. The clicking in this game can take longer than the actual gameplay and scenes! That's just insane to me and could rate this game a 1 star on that alone.

Only reason I'm giving a 2 stars if because the animations are very well done and scenes are quite good though the conversations there are out of sync too and lack of autoforward function too makes it kind of bad. The game is not hard or bad and I honestly see potential and get the concept but damn is it poorly executed.

TLDR; The only saving grace of this game is the animations and potential of the plot.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Tmoney5050

I like the animations the outfits and the characters are really good as well. The voicing is not but just needs a little more emotion. Game is still early but really liking it. Gameplay is not bad either.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Karmasaur

Terrible "game". There's a lot of pointless dialogue, which I can only assume is due to language barriers from whatever language the developer uses mainly to English. There's virtually no content, there being 1 BJ scene as of 3 months into the game's release, and the gameplay is so dull it only serves to artifically pad the game's length so you can feel the "weight".

The models are decent. I just can't fathom why the developer spent SO much time into putting in animated idle poses instead of putting the same effort into getting animated scenes.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Roverandomized

Images look good but animations have really weird physics.
    gameplay is quite boring with annoying "minigames".
    story is meh, premise could have been used to create something far better.
    im giving this 2 stars just because it has big titty "mom" characher.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

SasakiHiro

Cartel is still on early access. But there's much content rn. The UI seems clean and there's some aspect of the game might be buggy but since it's early access, it's reasonable lol. About the story, it's good when introducing what's and how the game work. This is also a sandbox game And not a linear so grinding is must In order to unlock some quest or possible sex scenario.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

chthonic_goat_666

A generic land-game but with drug cartels. Atrocious sandbox "gameplay" loosely and unsuccessfully modelled on a cartel sim game that released 2021-22 iirc. Writing is more or less competent, story isn't exceptionally annoying. Graphics are ok-ish, anims not bad.

If you can look past the sandbox and are looking to scratch the 'landlady is a Latin American drug warlord' itch, wait a couple of years and maybe it'll be worth the dl at that hypothetical stage of development.