• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity - Cast Out [v1.0] [WetKitty devs]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Optimelle

This is not a game. This is not a demo, this is a bunch of assets slapped together and a bit of text.

The characters, their hair, and their morphs are imported from DAZ3D. They kinda work and they implemented a bit of physics to the boobs. Textures are okay, pretty much what you would expect from a DAZ3D character, but that's where the fun ends. The clothes are also imported from DAZ3D but they do not conform to the character and your character's shapes will clip through the clothing in a bad way. We have boob physics but no skirt physics. All of it feels very much slapped together by an amateur. I am an amateur and did pretty much the same thing but different engine, so I know exactly what I am talking about.
    The story... good foundation, can become a decent RPG with nsfw elements but it won't unless they get a decent writer. At the moment the writing is so dry, lacking any kind of anything.
    The animations... boy they have a lot of work on those. Moving around the house can be nauseating, feels way too fast, the characters (both player and npc) look like mannequins plopped there as fillers and do not feel alive, they definitely don't feel like the main protagonists of the dialogue. Sex animations... very basic, and even more work to tune the fine details there. E.G.:Cunnilingus between the 2 girls but there is no tongue.

So yeah, not a game, a project, a stub, an idea. Not. A. Game. I fear this is a money-grab attempt and it will die out before anything will be fleshed out, especially with Unity's new marketing techniques (but I doubt the devs paid for anything - the costs for all the DAZ3D stuff would set you back quite a few bucks)
  2. 1.00 star(s)

nackedsnake

Cast Out [v1.0]
    **Rating doesn't represent the game, as there's no game yet**
    It's just a Tech Demo of character Creator and simple sex animation. WITHOUT actually Contents.
    Assests are not fleshed out, meaning 4GB for nothing to show for.
    I'd suggest the Dev first to focus on flesh out assets, so the game size actually reflect the contents.
    V1.0 is not a good indicator of a tech demo.

I'll check back in V100.0.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

JhonnyJo

I honestly can't say much about the game, looks promissing but i can't really enjoy (or even try to play further in the game) cuz of constant lag and screen freezing issues, wich is probably related to the game default graphic settings, theres should definietly be an option to players so that they can change anything they want to be able to enjoy their gameplay according to their taste or pc spec. That being said>> ngl having a game thats promisses a lot of opitional fetishes and taste to a large group of people sounds really nice. Will see how further this game will go and how the dev can manage it. Will be waiting for more updates on this (cuz they are definietly needed).
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Kezza329

i put three stars as a neutral rating for now, theres nothing to go off really, to review it.. in order to give an accurate review, there needs to be something that resembles a game, and there isnt. its a dialogue set, and a fuck scene, then it rushes you to the main menu. but ill mention a few things that caught my attention.

1. the framework of the story, or style of the game seems interesting, a ghost adventurer etc? blessing folks homes etc, seems quite cool, and i hope you really add some pretty monsters, but also some fucking scary fuckable ones and ugly disgusting fuckable ones too, add variety, some gotta be trying to tempt you with their looks, some have gotta give you fear boners from what theyre doing and how they look, and some have gotta be down right revolting to look at, but regardless you can fuck em, if thats what you plan to do, and you dont intend to make em all look like pretty lil models, then i can fuck with this.

general feedback: a thing that thrown me off and ruined the game for me was the lack of sound during intimate scenes, if im pounding, i wanna hear that contact *slap slap slap*, etc, i wanna see boobs jiggling and swaying when fucking, dick swinging back and fourth. i wanna hear moans, wet sounds etc. it completely threw me out of the scene, and ruined my potential enjoyment, when im looking at static based stiff animations with no sound, and a basic navigation menu with no varity of options during the scene, other than speed up and cum.

summary: this game needs full sound implementation that doesnt take away from the scene, or is too obserd to a point of being distracting, but enough to immerse you. the creatures you end up coming across needs to have variety, in terms of personalities, body types, genitalia, and looks, some need to be scary as fuck, some need to be pretty as fuck, some need to be disgusting as fuck, to give you a variety of partners and chances. now to spice it up further, with each character, design several variations of the same characters, and have it on a roll based chance to which version you get. that would be great. also, the animations need a complete revamp, this game is made in a powerful engine, however the animations arent good at all, theyre basic, none detailed, and tbh, so are the model details too. give the bodies more details, the character customisation was insanely detailed, but i wanna see the bodies in game be detailed asf too, from detailed real looking butts and holes etc. then i wanna see swaying peens, asses and breasts. during scenes i wanna see the models fully animated, from their pussies, mouths, ass holes being animated to interact with whatever body part is on, between or in them.

that aside, if all these things are worked on, i can imagine this being appealing. however, as it stands theres little to nothing to experience, and i wouldnt even call this a demo of the game, more just a proof of concept/development, rather than a game that gives you an actual demonstration of what the game is. the game fell flat in lack of sounds, lack of model details, with them being incredibly basic, and the animations were just terribly lacklustre. but, i can see this POTENTIALLY being something fun to play, with a open approach to who you want to fuck, which is great, and a story concept thats unique. however i wouldnt say this game is all that fappable right now based on the lack of details, and basic animations/no sound.

ill keep an eye on this one, but heres my feed back, based on this "demo"