WetKitty devs

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
logo wide new copy2.png

Overview:
In ancient times, dark desires summoned demons from the shadows. They multiplied and tormented humanity openly. Some mortals gave birth to extraordinary children capable of opposing them. As the ages passed, unique breed of individuals arose, known as demon hunters, banishing many. But some demons endured, haunting humanity.
In Cast Out, you step into the shoes of a demon hunter, destined to face these otherworldly temptations and uncover the secrets that lie within the shadows. People in need reach out to you for help, and it is your mission to answer their calls and confront the darkness that lurks in the corners of their lives.

Shape your character through deep customization, navigate branching dialogues, engage in interactive sex scenes, and embark on exploration and puzzle-solving adventures.​
Thread Updated: 2023-10-11
Release Date: 2023-10-11
Developer: WetKitty devs -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

ALL SEXUAL CONTENT AND FETISHES ARE OPTIONAL AND AVOIDABLE

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

11.gif 3.gif 2.gif 4.gif 3.png 2.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
ive tried two different download links, and both times its been flagged as a trojan

Wuvlies

Aug 16, 2018
i never usually get virus scans from this site, i got one for both mega and gofile for this game. 12 gigs download for nothing xD
its probably not worth downloading atm anyway from what someone else said earlier based on content available probs best to wait for future updates and try again and hope your antivirus doesnt flag it again lmao

Reactions: DisturbedMan

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
its probably not worth downloading atm anyway from what someone else said earlier based on content available probs best to wait for future updates and try again and hope your antivirus doesnt flag it again lmao
ngl i was just looking forward to top based bi content pmsl xD. or futa/trans bottom content. thats the main reason i was downloading xD

• Haha
Reactions: menatv and Wuvlies

WetKitty devs

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2021
Visuals look nice...but...I think I shall wait for a compressed version of this.
seems interesting enough good luck dev :)
There's not much here. It's just a buggy character creator and 2 conversations before a single sex scene.
Thanks for the feedback. As of now, it's just a demo of what to expect in future updates. Now that we're done with core mechanics, we'll focus on adding new content. Stay tuned.;)

I feel sorry for you, but I've just double checked and haven't found any viruses. Dunno why you get this.

Kezza329

Jan 30, 2023
google drive links, and mix drop doesnt work. i think the uploader needs to provide fresh links, and scan the files.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes