Others Completed Castle Fantasia 2: The Sacred War Renewal [Studio e.go!]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Dumb game.

Stuck in the very first battle, because honestly it's just too hard.

And that's dumb because any sane game programmer knows that the first battles of these kind of games should be easy, in order to let a player become accustomed with the gameplay.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
lol i wish this had a dedicated download besides a torrent with no seeders xD rip
I'm uploading my copy of it; if someone with accounts on other hosting sites & a good upload speed could add mirrors that'd be good.

Up -

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I'm uploading my copy of it; if someone with accounts on other hosting sites & a good upload speed could add mirrors that'd be good.

Up -
im sure someone will appreciate it, after 2 hours some people appeared so i managed to finish the torrent lol i still prefer dedicated downloads though

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so just a tip for everyone when you download this the SAVE folder is set to read only, un-tick that and you can save normally lol had to google this to find out why i couldn't save so i figured id post the info on here

Battler-kun

Dec 30, 2020
Anyone know how to fix loading saves causing crashes? All saves are just crashing the game for me. I was doing a nodeath run aswell ;(

Whooohooo

May 1, 2021
might be a necro. but while i'm screening if i missed some old good games
i stumble upon this. the plot is kinda fun... the mc is likable...
the game crashed here and there and sometime the save kinda reset to start of chapter... but it's still fun to play
the game lean on more of battle than sex scene... only very hard battle is the first one.... the rest kinda reasonable
recommend for a plot loving guy like me... tho it'd be glad to know a way to make it not crash so often :unsure:

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote